Q.

Which is the best movie of 2008?

Asked by figtree figs, 25 Aug '08 09:39 pm

1.

So far, the critically acclaimed Mumbai Meri Jaan is way above the shoddy stuff that is being bandied around in the name of entertainment. A heart touching film, it salutes the spirit of Mumbai. The characters look real, the dialogues are in place, there is no exaggeration of any kind as the movie goes to explore the lives of six people after the 7/11 blasts. Paresh Rawal and Irrfan Khan have given their career best performances. For a detailed review, go to bollywoodtrends.blogspot.com
Answered by arunraj vs, 25 Aug '08 09:39 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

"Jaane tu ya jaane na" is definitely best!!!
Answered by jainul kazi, 26 Aug '08 12:42 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na is the best movie of 2008, according to me. I loved the fresh buddies, the story and especially the acting of Genelia D'souza, the heroine. I also liked the direction. It is completely a real life story of the youth, where friendship conceals the innate love for a while, until the irrepressible love hatches itself out with its own vigour. A serious story has been presented in an envelope of an outward light environment, which is also true of Genelia's acting, where deep emotions are reflected in an outward chirpiness. The other good thing in the film is the acting of Prateek Babbar in the side role of Genelia's brother.
Answered by Biswaroop Ghosh, 25 Aug '08 10:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Shivaji
Answered by raj sharma, 26 Aug '08 12:54 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Certainly Mumbai meri jaan is uncomparable to the other frivolous copy cat gimmicks. It has a message. Infact messages, with superb act by everybody, especially Paresh Rawal, a true life performance. With mind boggling concept, the movie leaves you thinking about almost everything in society long after it shows end casting.
Answered by Ankur Sharma, 26 Aug '08 01:18 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

I would say Vallu the wild bull
Answered by BostonPunekar, 25 Aug '08 10:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Dasavatharam
Answered by unni, 25 Aug '08 09:42 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Jaane Tu Yaa Jaane Na to me was the best this year so far. It is not great because of any earth shattering stuff, but because of generally very poor quality of movies released this year.

Movies for me is all about entertainment and this one does entertain pretty well. I would never like to spend my hard earned money to watch a documentary or a weepy movie or a mindlessly violent movie. I love to have a nice weekend of fun and laughter with my family. Call it escapist, but you can't ask for more from this cute little movie from Tyrewala.

And I was bowled over by two of my favorite actors in superb form; Ratna Pathak Shah and Paresh Rawal. Ratna's "Won mere Pati ka Beta hai" was just fantastic! Genelia and the new kid on the block were good too.

Overall this was a very good movie with definite repeat value.
Answered by Govind Raj, 26 Aug '08 11:05 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

Jaane tu......
Answered by kanchan belliappa, 26 Aug '08 09:55 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

Jaane tu ya jaane na
Answered by kishan shimoga, 26 Aug '08 08:55 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by Rahim Bahrain