Q.

One Thai prime minister was ousted by the Thai people not so long ago for his corrupt actions. 4 British MPs have been jailed for making false expenses claims but not a single Indian MP has been punished despite so much corruption. So how can we trust the speaker whose job depends on MPs' goodwill many of whom are history sheeters charged with corruption in various courts. No Mr Sibal, I feel that the government is scared of being exposed.-What do you say ?

Tags: money, careers, corruption
Asked by venkatesaldevarajan, 19 Jun '11 10:16 am

1.

I a way, our diversity and vastness has become our enemy. If there is somebody creating noise and nuisance in front of my house, I will get up and attend to it. If it happens in front of my neighbours house, we keep quite thinking that why I have to bother!

Similarly, when there is an issue of national importance is raised, we do not go with it whole heartedly because it is initiated by a person of a particular state, of a caste, of a party, etc. Else, in a country with a population of 83 million almost 300,000 people congregated at Tahir Square for a cause and ours is a country with 1210 million population and few thousands showed up at Delhi !

This attitude of - let some one else take it up, is giving long rope to the corrupt and they are having a ball !
Answered by Shashi LS, 19 Jun '11 10:29 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

Mr Sibal is govt representative who is trying to argue on wrong line and trying to shield all the politicians and bureaucrats of ruling party . Did we not see him proving by his tricky arithmetic that there was zero loss in 2G scam . Such people being govt representative have only to grind his own axe . The people of the country must unite against the horror of corruption and thrash out this ruling party in the next election . This is the only solution left out in the current situation .
Answered by sk singh, 19 Jun '11 11:01 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

The speaker is in the seat at the sweet will and pleasure of its appointee, that is the Super Government, oh sorry, Sonia Gandhi
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 19 Jun '11 10:18 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

Yes
we always allow them to escape prison term
Answered by anil garg, 27 Sep '11 01:38 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

NZ's J Ryder c (sub) Ingram b Tahir 83runs in 121 hballs..more

Answered by Rupaali