Q.

Do you believe in paranormal? Do you believe that there is something out there beyond the scientific reasoning and logical deductions?

Asked by shintsie, 15 Mar '09 11:44 am

1.

Whatever happens in this Universe is logical and scientific and for a reason. We may not be able to understand many of the mysteries of the Universe because our minds are limited and we have not been able to sense anything beyond our 5 sense organs.. But just because we have no explanations to offer that does not mean these things are beyond logical deductions. Example for many years the ancients thought Constellations were beings from another world.. Now we know better.
Answered by joyoti sen, 15 Mar '09 05:09 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Yup I do believe in the same as a lot of it is scientific and logical reasoning does exist for the same. My best bet in intelligent LIFE forms on other galaxies or our own galaxy
Answered by Saj Sierra, 15 Mar '09 06:43 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

You didnt add ``or don`t you believe?`` after the first question. In a way, it is an indication that you do believe in paranormal, so do I. But let me come on that point immediately where there is no other option, but believing in belief and I believe by wearing science glasses. Still there are incidents and events that occurs virtually as if daily routine of happening and they are beyond the normal scope of scientific explanation. Sometimes even a scholar in this field find himself unable to explain in terms of understanding. But there are people like us who had some experience with the world of paranormal phenomena. I am a voracious reader and I read really at lot, and of course big volumes on this aspect of paranormal which give me tremendous amount of joy and anxiety in equal terms to explore this science by means of world of books and watching Discovery Channel.
Answered by Indra Pawar, 20 Mar '09 11:04 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

Recently I watched a programme shown on a respectable science oriented channel.It was about 2 teams trying to prove the other wrong.One team was investgating paranormal activity in a manson.The other team was trying to disprove using science.Many issues were scientifically addressed by this team but at the end were some questions left with no answers from them.One was their inability to reason out how a medium was able to locate the mansion and the history of paranormal activity which was corroborated by the historical records of the mansion later in the programme.This shows that there exists some space which needs to be filled with our understanding in Parapsychology.
Answered by vinod, 18 Mar '09 05:41 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

Shintsie, I believe in my conscience and the almighty.Both are my guides and I don't see them as a separate entity.The general revelation of God's character can be seen through all creations including ourselves. If I expect my God to appear in front of me before I would believe, it's just ridiculous.It's my faith and I feel comfortable with it, that's it! Believing him is a personal matter and we don't need to go to him to check everything.He has given us the conscience to see and judge.I would answer the rest of your question with that conscience only.
Coming to the point of paranormal, I've very little to say.Just for an instance, if someone asks you how the computer you are using to enter this question, your answer would be it was designed by engineers and put together by machines and workers in a factory. You wouldn't say that since you didn't actually see the computer being put together, that it happened by coincidence.
Answered by prashant sharma, 16 Mar '09 05:08 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

There certainly is what we call the paranormal and EACH of us here, i am sure, has had our exposure to it. We often do not disclose/reveal it for fear of being branded "abnormal"....that ALONE keeps it under wraps
Answered by Lion Heart, 16 Mar '09 01:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Yes. I have personal experience too.
Answered by sankaran subbiah, 16 Mar '09 09:43 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

Shints --for me there are only two possibilities-----normal and beyond normal--------------------common knowledge, common experience ,common deeds fetch us normal results and that's a routine for everyone --hardly getting noticed ---------------and anything beyond that is beyond normal --everyone of us experiences in daily life ---it just happens without any reason --good or bad-------as a die hard devotee ---always willing to believe --my mom gets it done for me ---controls me better---- is in absolute command to have anything getting done -----but sorry to say ---non believers have hard time accepting these --may be a mystry for them , a paranormal science for them or the illusions --world rests on--------------------but here lies no conflict -------------either i can explain scientifically or she is always there for the rest of explainations------u r one part of her----hai na ?
Answered by RAJESH, 16 Mar '09 01:39 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

Yes I do believe. But you have taken up a topic which is wast enough to be taken on this forum.
Answered by mahesh popli, 15 Mar '09 12:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Yes, i do believe in paranormal ,yes, many things are beyond the reach of known science or logical reasoning , there were several things happened .
Answered by venkatesaldevarajan, 15 Mar '09 11:52 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Tom CruiseKeanu ReevesMorgan FreemanBruce WillisThe hero of - RUNNING SCAREDMorgan FreemanJohnny Depp after PIRATE'S OF THE CARRIBEANSA major cast of ..more

Answered by simon waaras