Q.

VCAN network P ltd chennai is cheating innocent people in AP,Kerala, Karnataka and TN by misusing network marketing concept and by false promiusses of careers to them. Already the gentleman who is running the company was caught in a magnetic bed scam. Now he is escaping into film industry to hide his face in the real world. Anyone knows this ? Awaiting reply.

Asked by netboss, 11 Jan '09 10:08 am

1.

Chinees products worth less rs 1000 are sold for rs.5999/- and more. This company is not selling their products in Chennai. The reason may be that difficulty in cheating educated citi people. you are right. They are cheating in backward districts only. it is easy to trap these cheaters by the investigating agencies. but beauty of India law is that you can even kill a person in front of police. they will watch till some one makes a complaint. It is possible to trap the culprits. There is a head for each district (only 3 active business districts). sufficient evidence can be collected following them to their meeting places by the investigating team. I believe the culprit and his team made crores of rupees to bribe the investigators. The impractical person may say to go to the police. But I don't think it is in the individual capacity.
Answered by wild monkey, 09 Jun '10 10:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

If you have the proper proof then contact local police and IB and CBI as this net is not the right place
Answered by pawan bhalla, 11 Jan '09 07:12 pm

(0)
 (1)
3.

If you know the details, it is not the place to expose it. Go and produce the record with the crime branch of the police and save people being cheated.
Answered by thangiah kannan, 11 Jan '09 10:42 am

(0)
 (1)
4.

This rk baustard is having political support. no need to think about him. one day he will also killed by somebody like aladi aruna
Answered by CHANDRAN HARIBASKAR, 24 Mar '10 05:10 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Tamil cinema actor R.K.. he is a froud
Answered by naga sk, 23 Jan '10 11:11 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Yes this is 100% true.In this network my friends are suffered a lot. That guy is now acting" Road Killer"
Answered by vaseegara, 26 Aug '09 01:55 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Get in touch with me. We will knock him out by getting him arrested. mail me on my id yaneio@gmail.com
Answered by yaneio, 17 Jun '09 01:21 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Dear Muktha, glad that you used the term `Modern Times` in the question as it has given me wide scope to say something sweet (as per my nature ~~ lol)..more

Answered by Indra Pawar