Q.

Was Gadaffi was really such a bad person as envisaged by media recently I read a question that on the greatness of Gaddaffi so why the ppl of libya revolted against him and why media is playign to the tunes of USA

Tags: relationships, usa, entertainment
Asked by Feluda, 24 Sep '11 11:45 am

1.

What do u mean by "such a bad person" ? So u too feel he is bad?
A man who grabbed power by force, ran an autocratic rule for half a century, almost 15% of the population was his informers, ruled the country against the wishes of his people. killed thousand who raised voices, did not back track even when he found he wud be dethroned adding to the no.of causalities.
And I am surprised we have people here who relish criticizing media for all this ! There is no point in swearing at the mirror for having an ugly face. Gadaffi's mind too was as ugly as his face !
Answered by Shunmugham, 24 Sep '11 01:26 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Who controls the media barons? it has always been embedded journalism. corporate interests are protected by the US and vice versa - they massage each others backs with blood of innocent civilians. If you have not read Frederick Forsyth's "Dogs of war :- suggest you read it- gives you an insight as to how and why governments are toppled.
Answered by Somebodysomewhere, 24 Sep '11 11:51 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Famous writer - my favourite is Adventures of Tom Sawyer..more

Answered by magi