Q.

Who is your best friend god or you?

Tags: relationships, entertainment, religion & spirituality
Asked by Mahek Parekh, 13 Mar 02:57 pm

1.

God can definitely help her, but He cannot actually STOP her from cutting herself. One of the things God created us with is the gift of free will. People can always exercise their own will, and God does not interfere with our choices. Cutting is GENERALLY a cry for help and a way to escape from other pain in your life, like poor self esteem etc. ',

Where God comes in, is to help her understand why she is cutting, and perhaps guide her to CHOOSE not to cut. This is not only done by praying over it although you should keep on praying for her, but also looking for help from a christian counselor, and by reading the Bible. Christianity is not something one can just try for a week or two, but something that must be built on daily. Although your advice to her to try to pray was well meant, it will not solve the problem as she probably still didn't believe in God and just prayed because you advised her to.

You can really help by doing the following:

(0)
 (1)
2.

My dearest friend mahek,
Where you are there is god. Where you walk remember he walked there once. Even if the world is not with you and you are the honest one he will always step besides you. Jab koi nahi hai tere pas me tab ye yaad karna ki bhagwan ki shakti tere sath hai
Answered by Afreen Siganporia, 14 Mar 02:36 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

HE is..I am not..
Answered by Anurag Sharma, 13 Mar 03:00 pm

(0)
 (2)
4.

Both God and me......
Answered by Sagnik Biswas, 13 Mar 03:00 pm

(0)
 (2)
5.

God is my best friend because when i am in a bad or very serious situation, god helps me to fight against that situation and he also protects me from the upcoming problems that i am going to face.

But even i am a friend of myself because when i am alone, or nobody is talking to me , my brain and my heart talk to me and make me feel calmed!
Answered by Disha Sajjan, 20 Mar 11:50 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

Nice answer Aff ,here's my answer........................................................... .............
i feel that me and my thoughts are my best friend................... when no one is talking 2 u, u n ur thoughts r constantly in conversation n u wont feel lonely as u know that ur r lightaning n sharing ur probs n emmotions.
whereas god, in my point of view i feel that god is there in everyone wid different forms n different natures n so every1 is not ur friend...........isn't it.........................so i wouldn't describe god as a best friend but as a supporter.
Answered by Sonika Mhatre, 16 Mar 12:57 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Very true .....I went to the wisest physician of the world ........".Gods Clinic " to have my routine check-up and I was confirmed that I am ill:When ..more

Answered by PARTHA PATHAK