Q.

Who is the most interesting person you known/met? Whats making him/her interesting .. would you share here pl?

Tags: interesting person, whats making, known met
Asked by Anuja, 19 Nov '12 05:33 pm

1.

I am the most interesting person I hv known.. Whenever I look into myself, I discover new and interesting. When I go back to my flashback of every age and era especially my childhood.. it amuses me or astonish me for my ownself.
Answered by Sharmila Bose, 19 Nov '12 05:55 pm

(1)
 (0)

2.

Imagine that there is 'someone', whom you have to spend the rest of your life with. You have to spend every minute of every day with this person, day in and day out. This person is the first you see, when you wake up in the morning and the last one too you see, when you go to sleep. This person is there on all your lifes special occasions. When you are down, only this person cheers you up. When you fall, only this person picks you up. When you set a goal, only this person gives you the motivation and confidence to achieve it. This person never leaves you and is the only one soul you truly depend on. If such a person doesn't seem most interesting, wouldnt your life be absolutely miserable...? 'You' are the most interesting person in your own life because you are that 'someone' to make yet 'someone's' life complete and meaningful sooner or later, Anu :-)
Answered by Dil Se, 19 Nov '12 05:50 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

There are somany by whom I am Fascinated.........but No One is to be called as Most Interesting Person I met yet...........May be they are not upto my expectations or may be I am not that Valuable to get such person in my Life........But I have definitely got some people from whom I learnt something in the Life...and I enjoyed their presence with Me..........!!: ))
Answered by Raj, 20 Nov '12 11:15 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

The person who waits for me for lunch and dinner everyday, without fail, is the most interesting person for me.. This person always remembers what I like and what I dislike, and never ever tries to argue, is the person quite interesting to me. When I say we will start our journey at so and so time, this person is ready to sit in the car sharp on the dot, and I feel that quite interesting.. When on a visit to some family she will invariably take a bouquet or a sweets box, and I feel that is interesting. When I am down with fever or something, this person leaves all her assignments to attend on me, and I find that is quite interesting..Sometimes I forget to wish on birthday and she makes such a hungama, that becomes quite interesting to me.
Now if you still do not recognize her, that will be quite interesting to me.
Answered by subhash, 20 Nov '12 11:00 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

May be again , few of my devoted sis critics will try to pull my leg but I will still love to tell that sometimes, someone comes into your life and then, you feel your life will never be the same again. Their presence in your life may be fleeting, but the impressions they leave on your heart last for a lifetime...............then The world seems a better place.A distorted sense of time when you are thinking about the person
Acceptance of flaws without complaints..........who ? you can probably fill in the gap :)))
Deep sense of sharing
You never get bored of the person
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 19 Nov '12 09:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Lallo Prasad Yadav. Because he is also a crazy person like me. We two are sailing in the same boat.
Answered by Crazyindian, 19 Nov '12 07:25 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Well Anuja , Music had played a great role in my life. Without music I am dead . Music ,songs had been a lovely companion to me since I was a kid . But when I grew , I started getting carried away with the words of the songs. They made me think. I liked the way the lyricists/poets thought,. I travelled through the path they went.. Tried to feel the the pain, they felt . So from songs and music my interest got diverted to lyrics/poetry , of the songs. The songs which had good wordings ,I started liking them more. Thus from teenage itself Istarted liking Gulzarji. I feel sorry for not being able to understand his Punjabi collections. Anyway I tried to find satisfaction with his Hindi Poetry and lyrics and gazals. I like the lyrics of other lyricists also but the charisma I felt in the poetry of Gulzarji, differed , which indeed tdid ouch my Heart and Soul. I wish , Ihad met him . But I am not particular about the person Gulzar, It is his lyrics,poetry and songs that give me an un ...more
Answered by Rachana, 19 Nov '12 06:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

I feel wonderful.....alll persons interesting in many thingsssss
Answered by Ranjima K Rajeevan, 19 Nov '12 05:54 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

No
Answered by ambuj kumar, 19 Nov '12 05:53 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

For me the most interesting person is the one who takes intersest im me (in a positive way)
Answered by Vikram, 19 Nov '12 05:52 pm

(1)
 (0)