Q.

My son 7 years old doesnt listen to anybody at home ?
How to make him realise that he must obey.

Asked by reenacherwoo, 21 Jul '07 03:03 pm

1.

Spank him :D
Answered by conviction, 21 Mar '13 08:39 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Take your time
do it with love
gradually
Answered by anil garg, 24 Mar '12 10:47 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

We cannot reason or make him understand that he must obey. We have to encourage and divert his attention and coax him to do what is required. I have mostly seen that only father control the sons and mothers always ask fathers to do it. Right from the beginning it should be both who should correct the child but not both at the same time. If one corrects him the other must love him. This does not mean that when the father corrects him the mother by passes the correction of the father or vice-versa.
For example if he is required to study. First play a game with him and later say now let us study. Sit along with him. My niece who was a good student started getting single digit marks. She was sent to tuition yet no change. Everyone started complaining that she did not cooperate. So during the summer holidays I decided to help her in her studies. Usually I used to make her do some reading along with my children. One day I ask her to study but she would not. I coaxed her there was no use, I ...more
Answered by Christina Peter, 24 Jul '07 12:37 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Take the child for outings and small trips and there you can team the child a lot!!!!children listen to almost everythin when they are taken out of home!!
Answered by annapoorna pandit, 24 Jul '07 11:41 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Donot force him, but be understanding & at the same time firm. this is an age where they donot know what's right right and wrong. include some interseting activities that can include you both and then see the difference.
Answered by nisha thomas, 21 Jul '07 03:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

You lead him in obeying the male member of the family. He will follow suit like the famous story of the Cap seller and the Monkeys.
Answered by Ramasamy Nagarajan, 21 Jul '07 03:06 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Shakespeare was good about leadership, as about most other things. The spoof letter which caused poor Malvolio to make such a fool of himself contains..more

Answered by jameel ahmed