Q.

Hi guys,i am 32yrs of age would like help and advice from all of you.i am an MBA(mrkt and advt)and last worked in insurance as sales mgr for 1 year and then got into my business.but now i would like to try for a job.But i am not good for sales.please could you help me and give me advice and is ther any possiblity since i dont hav any experince will that become a problm for me.

Tags: mba, money, help
Asked by siji zacharia, 23 Dec '09 10:42 am

1.

I think you should try to look for opportunities with a flexible mindset. Given your situation assuming that the issues are definitely significant try to assess your capabilities and re-work on your CV and start attending interviews. You also need to have a clear focus - if you are not interested in Sales....just make sure you have the knowledge/skills for the type of job you are targeting.
If you lack some skills be open to get training or do courses in that area. But you have to atleast have 2/3 options or focus areas that you want to be in - if you have not decided that please do it as soon as possible.
You need to be realistic here and reconcile to the fact that if you want to totally go for a differnt job where you dont have established skills/knoweldge or experience then entry level openings or opportunities may be the way to start though its not very attractive.
Answered by NASAman, 23 Dec '09 01:50 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Only around 10% candidates give their correct CV. Rest all fake or doctored. You try the latter. However, I feel, you have done your MBA from some private institutions, which Companies of standing do not recognize. Still you can try in some companies with your doctored CV (show fake experience), here none is going to verify. Little bit of lie will not be bad since your intention is genuine.
Answered by Siachen, 23 Dec '09 11:14 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Lage rahoo muna bhai.
Answered by vijay sharma, 23 Dec '09 11:11 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Please try naukri.com
Answered by Damodar Biswal, 23 Dec '09 10:49 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Rituparno ghosh is th director guys for Last Lear..more

Answered by daksh