Q.

My friend forcing me to join AMWAY BUSINESS he says that we can earn 40 to 50 k / month. It is possible but I dont have a chain of friends.pls suggest me I have to join or not pls need ur help .

Tags: friend, month, pls
Asked by sanjay otwal, 10 Apr '08 11:05 am

1.

Please dont do the blunder. i had taken/joined but can't sell nor convince anyone the product is costly but its worth its chemical free products. i
Answered by l s, 10 Apr '08 11:06 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Do not join.
Answered by viswanathan k, 13 Aug '11 01:54 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

You need not yield to your friend's pressure. Anyone can earn 40 to 50 k pm in Amway business. 2 to 3 years of committed work is enough. What are 2 most important point you need to look is 1. What is your need or what is your dream ?
2.in what way Amway can help your dreams/requirements fulfilled . If u would like to know further attend some open meetings, read PMA books, hear some cassettes, CDs or mail me ravir98765@rediff.com . Whatever decision you take let it be yours. Know my dear friend every coin has two sides. If you seek opinions like this 10 persons give 11 opinions. Be in the midst of success person. Success persons are first or best or different.
Answered by ravi, 04 Dec '08 07:15 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

If you think AMWAY is good for you then join it

If you think AMWAY is not for you then do not join it as you will wasting your time and your friend's time
I am not AMWAY distributor but With reference to your question Mr Vijay Jena answered your question and I would like to say to him that I know various persons who are earning Rs 50,000 and more in INDIA and they are about 250000 people and personally I know about 200 people and in being partner with AMWAY you do not have to convince people but you have to convince yourself that you can make Rs 50000 pm or more and if you think you cannot make then leave it
Mr L S says that AMWAY products are costly and did he took free products training at AMWAY premises for the usage and costing of the AMWAY products and their comparison with other products and how can he say that products are costly
Answered by pawan bhalla, 02 Jun '08 04:04 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Never I had taken but made nothing. First ask your friend does he knows anyone earned even 5k. Secondly ask him how much he himself is earning, tell him to show a current cheque. Finally there conditions such as minimum purchase of Rs.2500 every month to get points and also annual renewing of membership costing around Rs 400 /- per year
Answered by vijay jena, 10 Apr '08 04:17 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Vivek sahai ........ Vivek Sahai, chairman of railway board,..more

Answered by Kamal Mehra