Q.

Is there any good resort in Coimbatore and nearby places ?

Tags: travel, coimbatore, education
Asked by Ravishankar, 20 Apr '10 05:27 pm
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

There are many, i different classes, check out in internet.
Answered by chenthil kumar, 14 Oct '10 07:04 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Kochi is one of the most popular cities in Kerela, and is often referred as the Gateway to Kerala. Located on the West Coast on India.
Answered by My travelo, 17 Apr '13 04:22 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I need to visit,i have not been to the place as yet
Answered by anil garg, 27 Nov '11 08:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Ya there is tree house in kovai koutrallam area, check out with coimbatore forest department. or u may contact me at 9843117605
Answered by rayappan kanakarajan, 26 Oct '10 11:55 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Please open http://www.coimbatoreinformation.com Enjoy the benefits Coimbatore, Matrimonial,Real estate, Shopping,Students Page,Jobs ,Astrology, News, Wedding News, Birthday News, Hotels, Marriage halls, Schools, Automobile Carwash, Lodges, Wedding cards, Colleges, Hospitals, Guest house, Prohithar, Fancy stores, Doctors, Restaurants, Catering Services, General stores, Engineer, Travel agent, Jewelers, Department stores, Advocates, Call Taxi, Cloth store, Hardware, Motor Company, Packers & Movers, Tailoring ,Computers Maintenance, Textile Mills, Lorry Transport, Video coverage, Pharmacy, Lathe, Tempos, Play school, LPG gas, Recipes, Travels Tourism, Phone numbers, Tourist Spot ,University Results ,Railway, Airlines ,Temple Church & Mosque ,Banks ,ATM, Entertainment
Answered by Senapathi Gr, 24 Aug '10 03:58 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Travelled to Coimbatore in the 1st week of December on work, along-with my Uncle. We were looking for 2 Single Rooms. Stumbled upon a write-up/comment by another Trip advisor reader on taking a 2 room Suite and was very intrigued by it. Checked their site and contacted them directly, they followed up by email and we confirmed our stay by the next day itself! We were received at the Airport at their car and driver, who was efficient and courteous, to say the least! (Incidentally, they called the evening before to reconfirm arrival details.) Reached the resort. Nice and cozy was my 1st impression. More like a homestay, I thought not wanting to feel disappointed. However, entering our Suite was what took my/our breath away! Luxurious, well equipped, top quality fittings/equipment and at the same time not pretentious! Good quality linen, lots of pillows, excellent air-conditioning, orchids all over, great shower panel, good bathroom amenities. Unique combination and over the next 3 days, w ...more
Answered by Bhoomi, 13 Jul '10 07:50 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

At Corniche Inn Resorts situated at Anaikatti Hills, Coimbatore, experiences leave a lasting impression on the mind as they enthrall, impact and amaze - setting your spirit free. We had such experience that will touch your being, caress your senses. Awaken your inner self, and leave you overwhelmed. Corniche is one of the best outing destinations from Coimbatore City. I recommend Corniche Inn Resorts to my friends and relatives. The website is www.pearlscorniche.com
Answered by Jyotirmoy, 13 Jul '10 07:42 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

We took up The Corniche Resorts, Christmas package which included a night's stay, Christmas eve five-course dinner, the next day's breakfast and Christmas brunch. Stunning is an understatement for what we experienced. Though we live in, we wanted to get away from the usual and take a different kind of break this Christmas... and The Corniche Resorts lived up to every expectation. We got the King suite which was beautiful, luxurious and extremely spacious. The food on both days was outstanding and there wasn't a better way we could have celebrated Christmas in Coimbatore. The service from each and everyone was top-notch. I strongly recommend Corniche Inn Resorts, for all who want to spend their holidays in a nice way. Website: www.pearlscorniche.com
Answered by Kajal, 13 Jul '10 07:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

The Corniche Inn resort is really good and has good interiors, beautiful landscapes, good service and good food. Else, Corniche resort is really good and I would recommend for stay. The service was excellent. The room was too spacious, the view from the room was too good. The location where the room was situated was the best location. The best I liked about the resort was the food. The quality of the food was superb. The food was too delicious. Looking forward to visit Corniche Inn Resorts again. The Website address is www.pearlscorniche.com
Answered by Japendra, 13 Jul '10 07:36 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

I would like to share the experience I had visiting Corniche Inn Resorts, Coimbatore on 1st of January 2010. Actually, but never got an opportunity to view it until the arrival of the New Year 2010! In fact, the overseas visitors to the Company I am associated with, always prefer to be put up at Corniche Inn Resorts, Coimbatore and & I am given to understand that this is because of the resorts remarkable ambience, great hospitality & incredible style, very well-designed & fully furnished suites and the opportunity for the guests to delight in the best of amenities available. Moreover, the resort personnel are very cordial and efficiently carry out their respective roles and responsibilities. I say this because I have the advantage to interact with them on a regular basis be it for room reservations for my guests or may be for business meetings to be held at the resort. Although I have visited a couple of resorts nearby Coimbatore, I never found them so fascinating, like what I got to ...more
Answered by Indrasena, 13 Jul '10 07:36 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Yes, it is correct. Ghantasala is believed to be the greatest playback singer born in india, even mohd rafi (whon many hindi people believe to be gre..more

Answered by sripada vasu