Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

If my daughter will complete 10 from mumbai board with 75% , can she get visa for further education in u.s.a. now she is in 3rd std. Regards, vinesh p. mehta

About: Study US: \'Visa interview should not scare you\'

Asked by vinesh shreeji, 15 Jan '10 11:37 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


U want ur daughter to study in US for 11th standard onwards? I don't think they issue visa programmes for schools. And even if they do, the priority is given for Indians who already have settled relatives in America. But for schools, since u want to put her in 11th onwards-since u said u want her to study there after class 10- the easiest route will be to clear the AP (Advanced Placement) exams after a basic English TOEFL which is quite simple.

U can clear these for any subject, and I think u have to take the test on a common minimum subjects (English, math, biology, zoology, history, geography etc)- NOT SURE PLS DOUBLE CHECK.

But typically, for taking the school option , u will most certainly need a resident living in the US. As the common practice involves entering the US only for University study and beyond, the visa regimen in US is tailored to suit that particular purpose. If u go to the US "normally" ala after finishing 12th std, u will be made to clear an SAT exam on E ...more
Answered by A Moin, 15 Jan '10 12:01 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer