Q.

If my daughter will complete 10 from mumbai board with 75% , can she get visa for further education in u.s.a. now she is in 3rd std. Regards, vinesh p. mehta

About: Study US: \'Visa interview should not scare you\'

Asked by vinesh shreeji, 15 Jan '10 11:37 am

1.

U want ur daughter to study in US for 11th standard onwards? I don't think they issue visa programmes for schools. And even if they do, the priority is given for Indians who already have settled relatives in America. But for schools, since u want to put her in 11th onwards-since u said u want her to study there after class 10- the easiest route will be to clear the AP (Advanced Placement) exams after a basic English TOEFL which is quite simple.

U can clear these for any subject, and I think u have to take the test on a common minimum subjects (English, math, biology, zoology, history, geography etc)- NOT SURE PLS DOUBLE CHECK.

Answered by A Moin, 15 Jan '10 12:01 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.