Q.

My husband is having affair with office secretary will he come back to me.?
his birthdate is 28 february 1975 and time 6.45 pm

Asked by vipula bane, 22 Jun '09 11:15 am

1.

How can you say he is having affair with office secretary ? they must be good friends.Definately he will comeback to you if you will handle him with love and diplomacey
Answered by neera bhatt, 22 Jun '09 11:20 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Your husband so far I understand is trying to make himself younger then what he is. To the fact, if you are willing your husband to return back. Go far a ride or may be a long weekend. Get close to him. Spend quality as much time as you can and make both of you along with your 2 childrens enjoy. His father will support you. Get him away from work and do make him reliase that this is what he is missing and life is still beautiful with you. Also make sure he won't contact the office secretary in any way. Get rid of all her contacts from him. I can understand Man at this stage has many fantasies and if you can fulfill them with him, he will never get away from you.

I am sure he will come back to you. i would definitely love to help you in this case. I am not an expert but i am a third person which you might not be able to guess.
Answered by Sigmond, 04 Aug '09 01:20 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Hello Vipula,
before reaching any firm opinion about the realtions of your hubby please make urself sure about it becuase relations of hubby & wife are based on the faithfulness & belonginess. If u find the relation are there then talk to hubby and try to sought out the problem amicabbly, before going for any decision for stringent action. Though themale and female are equal but still i feel the society is male dominated and it will remain so.
Answered by babloo gupta, 22 Jun '09 11:26 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Why he has gone to her.You never gave him what he wanted,or bored him with watching the K-serials of star plus or the stupid Eality shows.Look God have given females nice soft pair of hands and woderful lips,to hold her man tightly towards her.Forget about his birth time and birth date.Work on the things now.
Answered by pepepopo, 22 Jun '09 11:22 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

You get bored of pretty much everything after a while no matter what. So dont let things like that scare you out of getting a pool table, i get bored ..more

Answered by Mickey