Q.

Where have you seen the memories of Gandhiji in the other nations of the world ???

Asked by AWASTHI, 09 Nov '09 12:57 am

1.

IN Jonesburg South Africa, at the Gandhi Square there I have seen 8 feet tall statue of Gandhiji. In Payer, street 39, Sanfransisco, there I have seen the statue of Gandhiji. On the Charlies Museum gate on the eastern side of Berlin wall check point there is a picture of Gandhiji without denture, In Denver city park Plasma in America there is a statue of Gandhiji near the statue of Martin Luther King. In the Stugart city of Germany, at the Burgolfjhoff are a road is named ad Gandhi Road. In the Statue of Liberty at New York, there are some writings of world dignitaries,there is a sentence of Gandhiji, I have read. At the head quarter of Ford Motor car Dear guard- Michigan America, there is a Ratiya ( Kahdi weaving instrument ) of Gandhiji..
Answered by DR DINESH SHARMA, 09 Nov '09 01:22 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Holland
Answered by Anand Agarwal, 12 Nov '09 11:00 pm

(0)
 (0)