Q.

How would you describe your everyday life?-- Creative - I enjoy art, music, or writing. Stable ---- I'm hard-working and cautious. --- Active - I don't like sitting around and I like to try new things. Exciting --- I love taking risks!

Tags: relationships, careers, education
Asked by anantharaman, 22 Sep '09 11:13 am

1.

It would rotate on everything you have mentioned. I say that because. Life involves so many activities, - professional, and personal, and recreation and regular routines. I guess, life is a mix of everything you have mentioned. We go through so many phases, stages, which keeps on changing as time passes by. To me Personally, it would be creative and exciting when I spend time with my 8 month old baby boy. He gets all my attention, time and giving him all the love is the best time of my life. Secondly, my life would be active, as I am pursuing a Doctorate degree. It involves a lot of research and tons of study which is expected. So, when I am focusing myself on my study it keeps me very active and buzy too. Thirdly, My life is exciting when I spend time with my family and meet friends and go out on weekends too. My parents have come from India sometime back, and are staying here with me till November. So, having them with me, and celebrating Navaratri with them means ...more
Answered by Kavita Prsd, 22 Sep '09 05:04 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

I belongs to 3rd category active daily i am learning new things and trying to learn even more and conveying to others too.
Answered by victory, 22 Sep '09 08:41 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

Sir I do like art music ..and i do not mix this with work work is first priority, then my likes and i like to takt risks if it is needed..and .above all...i just want to be on my own...
Answered by sarya mitra, 22 Sep '09 10:13 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Creative. and exciting.
Answered by hitler, 22 Sep '09 08:47 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Creative-but not everyday -creativity depends on our mental attitude -sometimes a theme of 2-3 stories or some nice tunes or lyrics may sprout out suddenly and the process of giving life,finding new ideas,adding beauty,correcting mistakes....everything will be completed and ready to be criticized,rejected or enjoyed,within hours-after that my mind will be completely blank and relaxed for the next few days...so its unpredictable :)
Answered by magi, 22 Sep '09 12:50 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

I'm hard-working and cautious.
Answered by ankit shivam, 22 Sep '09 11:23 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

My every day life is just motion. it is just routine type of life i am following. We have to be practical to the hilt. hence, my life is i am a hard working and cautious in my approach. Even though i did not like to sit around , i do lot of work. In office front, before entering this forum, i use to help others in their work , like sending export documents , writing letters to the concerned parties etc. After entering this forum that is limited. if they ask, then i go and help them.other wise i addicted to this forum. moreover, i always enjoy music and like to listen music , all types of music , like ghazals, light music, carnatic music, mostly of D.K.Pattammal, M.L.V, and my favourite M.S and N.C. Vasanthakumari. i use to listen to these people song every day lfie but on the whole my life is just routine type life. thats all. the last but not the least i am not in a habit of taking risks at all in my life.
Answered by Gopal, 24 Sep '09 04:29 pm

(0)
 (0)