Q.

Acc to astrologer,in my kundli there is not any happiness related to parents, kids,partner,home,money n job?is there any remedy? dec 18'1973 7:10 am,ambala,haryana

Tags: parents, kids, happiness
27 Aug '07 11:04 pm

1.

SEE DEAR,FRANKLY N TRULY SPEAKIN,WE ALL HAVE COME INTO THIS WORLD ALONE AND WILL GO ALONE.ALL OUR DEAR ONES WILL NOT SPARE OUR BODY 4 A MINUTE MORE N WILL DISCARD IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER SOMETIME N FORGET US AFTER SOME MONTHS OR SAY YEARS...LEAVING ONE DAY WHEN WE HAD GONE AWAY. HAPPINESS IS NOT SOMETHING WHICH U WILL FIND OUTSIDE YOU OR NOT SOMETHING WHICH U CAN FIND IT OUT OR U WILL GET IT AFTER SEARCHING ....IT IS ...DEAR INSIDE YOU I.E. IN YOUR HEART...IF U SEE OTHERS HAPPY AND MAKE IT A GOAL OF LIFE THEN SEE I GUARANTEE YOU THAT HAPINESS WILL HAVE TO FIND YOUR ADDRESS TO COME TO YOU......AND THEN U WILL SAY THT I DONT WNT ....I WNT IT FOR OTHERS....ALL THE BEST......FOR UR FUTURE....
Answered by AADIL VORA, 27 Aug '07 11:16 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Does your real life experiences match with what the astrologer says?
Answered by Appukuttan V, 27 Aug '07 11:25 pm

(0)
 (0)