Q.

Best Movie Of Cher ?

Asked by Lost Singh, 04 Oct '08 02:54 pm

1.

Cher (IPA: /ʃɛr/[2], born Cherilyn Sarkisian , May 20, 1946)[3] is an American pop singer-songwriter, actress and record producer. Among her career accomplishments in music, television and film, she has won an Academy Award, a Grammy Award, an Emmy Award, three Golden Globe Awards and was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Cher rose to prominence in 1965 as one half of the pop/rock duo Sonny & Cher. She subsequently established herself as a solo recording artist, a television star in the 1970s and a film actress in the 1980s. Her smash hit single "Believe" (1998) is the third biggest-selling single released by a female singer worldwide, the eighth best selling song of the 1990s,[4] the biggest-selling ever for Warner Bros. Records and the biggest-selling dance song, having sold over 10 million copies worldwide.[5][dead link] She is the only female recording artist to have Top 10 hits in every decade of her career and the oldest fe ...more
Answered by shintsie, 08 Oct '08 01:49 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Moonstruck
Answered by Stone Heart, 04 Oct '08 02:57 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

While in college and university I used to read a lot of novels, as I happened to be a literature student. I used to read the great works of Charles Di..more

Answered by Dil Se