Q.

OK I am a MBA student(Indian) at NYU in US and I dont completly agree with the above article as president Obama said things will get worst before they improve in the begining of January So this is not Rajkumar's personal opinion. and on march 15th 2009 federal reserve chairman,Ben Bernanke, said recession will probably end by the end of 2009
So Mr. rajkumar's information is not up to date.
thank you

Joshi, Anil

Asked by Anil Joshi, 17 Mar '09 03:17 am

1.

Apparently you are a newcomer to qna. I have checked with your profile and found it to be so. In fact this is the first question or answer given by you. You could have given detailed reference tothe alleged articles of Rajkumar when it would have been possible to make a comparative study of his views and your views. You can do this even now.To avoid your question being sunk in the deluge of questions it would be helpful if you could post it as a message to me.
Answered by radhikamruta, 17 Mar '09 06:35 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Ben Shalom Bernanke is an American economist and currently chairman of the Federal Reserve, the central bank of the United States. He is not related t..more

Answered by Kaundanya