Q.

Dont you feel insecure moving around in India, given the current status of political relations between India & Pak??

Tags: india, sports, education
Asked by cyrus irani, 30 Jan '10 07:34 pm

1.

No. Not at all. In fact, I think India is the only country in the world where we can move anywhere unafraid of. It is not because India is my country and my patriotic feelings towards I say so. The political relations between India and Pak do not forewarn any insecure eventalities in this country, because this is a vast and big country where sporadic incidents can disturb its firm and calm atmosphere. Further maximum area and people in India are rural and touring attractions are mostly prominent there only. In urban areas too, considering the vast net work of trafic infrastructure and the volume of its users, the intensity of incidents taken place and feared to be taken place in some of the targetted places is very unconsiderable though deporable, as life of every human being and property is important. We have mighty defense agencies in every nook and corner of this country to check infiltration of repeated attacks and its escape. Recent accosting of many ultras warrants this. No o ...more
Answered by vini joseph, 30 Jan '10 09:23 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Yes offcourse sir........i feel insecure .....anything can happen anytime
Answered by sreekumar, 30 Jan '10 07:50 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Despite trouble in Mumbai,I never feel insecure any where in my own country with my own people.
Answered by Damodar Biswal, 30 Jan '10 07:42 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

You are absolutely right friend..more