Q.

Can a bihari be a future CM of gujrat.. and gujju guy be CM of maharashtra??

Asked by Abhinav, 30 Aug '08 04:18 am

1.

Sabhee Bharatiya Janata ka hruday bahut vishal hai. Apna desh ka hukumat kayi salo thak vedeshiyo ko chod diya hai. Aaj bhee kayi janata aur neta apne aap ko na khabil samajthey huwe ek videshi ko apna desh ka hukumat chalane ke liye sopne ke liye taiyyar hai.
Jab apna desh ko ek videshi ke haath me lagane se kisi ko koyi dikhat nahi tho, kya ek Rashtr ka CM ados pados nagarik ko dene me kya dikhath hai.
Sare Gujarati, Marati, Bihari, Telugu, Tamil, Oriya, Assami etc, sabhee tho Bharatiya nagarik hai. Wo sabhee aapas me bhai aur bahen ke samaan hai.
Koyi dikhat nahi. Apne aap me ladna chodo, desh ke dushmano ko pehchano aur apna jootha se maro.
Answered by kesireddy sreedhar, 30 Aug '08 10:14 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Why in future. In the past also a Gujrathi had been the Chief Minister fo Maharashtra Mr Morajjee Desai.And do not be mislaid by the adverse propaganda of Shiv SEna and MNS against Buiharees and 'Gujjus' Thesed are basically menat for creating political space for themselves.And yes, for a Biharee nheading Maharashtra is not a pipe-dream. In fact,the basic thrust of these parochial organisation is not so much against the individuals but their alleged tendency to look upon Maharashtra as a source for exploitation.Otherwise they are welcome in homes and even hearths.I am a Maratha but my daughter in law is a Biharee girl and what a fine girl she is. And she is working not for Bihar,nor for Maharashtra but all Indian women. She dared to challenge the government of UP to rescue a hapless girl who was made the object of his lust by her own father for which she visited the village,had her taken out of locked house and brought her out . But let it be said to the eternal credit of ...more
Answered by radhikamruta, 30 Aug '08 05:13 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Every thing is possible in politics,
Answered by Pardeep kapoor, 30 Aug '08 04:34 am

(0)
 (0)