Is democracy UNISLAMIC?
From the western point commercial evils, business of views that ISLAM is a threat to Western World. A threat to all evils - evils, economic evils and also political evils, which are found freely in so called our developed western nations:
1. Islam prohibits alcohol - thus it will stop all business relating to alcohol [Industry, Bars, Night Clubs, etc] - Billion dollars of business will be closed.
2. Islam prohibits free sex, prostitutions - again billion dollars of sex, and prostitutes industries will be closed
3. Islam prohibits commercialization of women - thus billion dollars of putting naked or half naked women in advertisements will be lost.
4. Islam prohibits interest in Banking - thus all Financial Institutions will be closed and change to Islamic Banking Systems. ...more
The short answer is \"yes.\"
But since nobody is interested in the short answer, I
will go for the long one.
The tragic events of Sept. 11 made Islam a globally
1. the person elected or selected enjoys the common support of majority;
2. that he rules / governs according to the Shariah and through consultation;
3. and accepts peoples verdict, if they decide to dismiss him through a majority vote or some other legal form of expression.
Look at the mode of installation of the four right-guided Caliphs Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali (R.A.). Everyone has a different pattern of coming to power. But all ruled according to the Commands of the Quran and Sunnah. They ruled in consultation with ahle Hall wal Aqd. And they always held themselves accountable before the people for all their policies and decisions. That was the true sp ...more