Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I have a one truck transport business. a prospective client wants me to tranport acetic anhydride a product under control of the narcotics departments. though the contract is legitimate if the driver pilfers cargo vicarious liability is mine. so how do i get around this. will a non registered lease agreement with the driver stand up in court. is that a solution. any other suggestions / advice?.

Asked by sunil dsouza, 19 May '08 10:49 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


just certificates of origin and other documents from the manufacturer will do
Answered by shaikh mohamed, 19 May '08 10:50 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining