Q.

Thanks to the able administration of the the most respected Chief Minister of the country, West Bengal is hitting the headlines for all wrong reasons. First the serial death of little children in hospitals, now the most dreadful fire incident of a high cost Hospital AMRI which claimed almost 100 lives today.

Tags: thanks, west bengal, bengal
Asked by soumyen sarkar, 09 Dec '11 06:55 pm

1.

She is going to prove to be one of the worst administrators of this country, beating even stalwarts like Laloo or Shibu Soren or Anjaiah of old times in AP whom on being replaced by Indira famously remarked "I came by the grace of Madam and I am going under her orders; I don't know why I came... and why I am going."

Here in this particular case of West Bengal, she has come by the grace of the people of WB and will be booted out by the same and then she would remark famously "why have they done this us"? Probably the stagnation that WB faced due to the persistence of the Left to renounce archaic Marxist ideas even when their famous brethren gave it up way back in 1979 in China and then later world over, which led to people to believe 'nothing can be worser' got her the votes and the seat of power. I had said that she would win handsomely to a Qn. asked before the elections, not out of any sympathy for her but with my own assessment of the little idea that I have of political happeni ...more
Answered by Omega, 09 Dec '11 07:48 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

She is not Corrupted,her only rival is Comrade Deepa Dasmunshi.
Answered by amitava duttamajumdar, 09 Dec '11 06:58 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

That happens all over India ? Which is your State.
Answered by Kareena Pataudi, 09 Dec '11 06:56 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Yes!! "We are not scared of Baba Ramdev" thundered Digvijay Singh. He also added in equal measure, "If the Congress was afraid of Ramdev, the party wo..more

Answered by sumati gayki