Q.

Which is the most irrelevant question asked in an HR interview

Tags: relationships, careers, education
Asked by My God, 30 Mar '10 01:29 am

1.

What is your weakness is a standard question. And HR expects us to mention a strenght as a weakness. For example, if A is asked, what is your weakness, then A answers "I am a workaholic". HR will happily accept this answer. wonder why no HR person ever thought of asking back "Tell me how is this a weakness"
Answered by RAJAN MHAMAI, 30 Mar '10 07:18 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Most Irrelevant Questions

Several interviewers ask questions that do not really address whether the candidate is qualified for the position like:

Tell me about yourself (which I know is not really a question)

What are your best attributes?
What is your biggest weakness?
What do you do for fun?

In response to these questions, you should provide a respectful and succinct answer. These questions can be seen as trap questions which could ruin your chances for a job. As a result, you need to avoid providing a fatal response. If you need to discuss one of your faults, try to show that you recognize this fault and you are taking steps to overcome it.
Answered by anantharaman, 30 Mar '10 07:15 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

What are your weaknesses , Come on my weakness may be watching p0rn and jacking off but am I going to tell it ?
Answered by Batao Na, 30 Mar '10 03:24 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Primafacie some questions may seem irrelevant but many such questions are really an yardstick to measure the intellect and smartness of the candidate .Following QNA may be interesting ...
Below are the Interview Questions, which were asked in HR Round..... No one will GET second chance to impress.... Very very Impressive Questions and Answers..... ...

Question 1: You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it's raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus: An old lady who looks as if she is about to die. An old friend who once saved your life. The perfect partner you have been dreaming about. Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car? This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application. * You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first; * or you co ...more
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 30 Mar '10 10:09 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

What is your name?
Answered by hitler, 30 Mar '10 06:49 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

Ur name and ur father's name
Answered by vedprakash sharma, 30 Mar '10 03:24 am

(0)
 (0)
7.

Whats ur name
Answered by anand sakthivel, 30 Mar '10 01:44 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Hindus are not fool.....either u stop writing this kinda statement or stop thinking like this..secondly do even have any idea how many number of templ..more

Answered by Magik