Q.

I am very poor in answering - I received only 200 BAs ( 9 % ) - How can I improve my answering skill ?

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by anantharaman, 29 Oct '09 11:31 am

1.

Sir, I believe you are the best expert in the forum. You have the ability of asking unique, meaningful questions endlessly. Your questions can be answered by one and all here in the forum. Keep up the great work Sir !! Coming to your answers, I have gone through your answers and find them very very good, high quality and intelligent too. You are very good in answering all questions. I believe, percentage of the BA would depend on the number of questions you answer. If one were to keep answering endlessly, the percentage would obviously go down, as you really cant keep striking a BA for every answer submitted, unless its the fastest finger first method. I personally, dont answer every question here. My answering depends on my time, schedules and the type of questions too. I tend to answer spiritual related questions more, as I find them fascinating. I do answer different types of questions too, but only if they are meaningful. Secondly, I want to make a point here. This i ...more
Answered by Kavita Prsd, 29 Oct '09 01:09 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Anantharaman Sir, I have seen your answers. Your answers are good. You answer to the point and your answer satisfy the question fully. You take care not to give frivolous answers. Giving best answers vote depends solely on Questioners discretion. Very often I find people giving Best answer votes out of extraneous considerations. Many give BA votes to their favorites. Some form a nexus with their friends and give BA votes to each other. Some create multiple ids and give BA votes to themselves through such fake ids. I caught many in this act and reported them. They were suspended too for some time. Many have stopped but some are still continuing. Some of my friends say they have altogether stopped giving BA votes because doing so earn them nothing. Under these conditions it is useless to expect that your answer will fetch you BA votes. I am very choosy about giving my answers. I answer only good questions which will elicit knowledgeable answer. I do not worry about BA vote. My BA vote p ...more
Answered by Jack Johnson, 29 Oct '09 01:11 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Why think about answering skills.. when u are so qood in questioning..... probably u are not answering that many questions hence the BAs are less.
Answered by Juliana, 29 Oct '09 11:34 am

(1)
 (1)
4.

Antharmanji, ask your antharman ( conscience ) Do you really answer for B A ? I don't think so. I feel joy of giving in answering and I do not answer for only B A Tag . Moreover, B A is not choosen honestly by each and every members here on rediff.

You have less B A . This doesn't mean that you are weak in answering.
Answered by ajay, 29 Oct '09 05:59 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

In fact ur answers r very very good in quality n contents but u have competed with the best brains available here n therefore ur percentage is a bit low . Otherwise very few people can boast of getting 2000 BAs . Mine is higher coz I have competed mostly at lower levels . Just dont entertain the idea to look for more BAs....we find a separate class ......the best one ....for people like u .
Answered by sk singh, 29 Oct '09 05:23 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

200 BA's is not bad at all.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 29 Oct '09 05:04 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Select questions you are confident and answer. Your answers should be apt for the question. Best of Luck
Answered by saranathan Narasimhan, 29 Oct '09 02:45 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Your each answer is an encomium to the questioner
Answered by jameel ahmed, 29 Oct '09 12:39 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Dear sir, how can you say you are poor in answering. i have seen your answer. it is one of the best. so not to worry about the B.A. tag. You are good in everything asking questions and answering questions. Moreover, the question you ask is such that it is very difficult to answer those questions. When any person who can ask so beautiful questions , definately his answer will also very good. in the meantime, i think you are concentrating on asking questions rather than giving answers. hence there is low level of BA. As far as i am concerned, B.A. is immaterial, how you are answered is the necessary thing and the way you have answered. thats all. nothing else. so sir, when you are good in everything, why this worry about the B.A.
Answered by Gopal, 29 Oct '09 12:37 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Why Sir ??? u've already got that skill !!!!
Answered by magi, 29 Oct '09 12:35 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

All the 5 members in my friends list & apart from them Ginger (with capital letter G) Lucky G, Bholu G, U.T G, Indian Ocean & few more who makes me fe..more

Answered by Gypsy