Q.

Enoch Daniel, Piano Acordianist. I need to know more about him ?

Tags: relationships, careers, education
Asked by Shamima Yasmin, 31 Oct '09 09:48 pm

1.

He is an ace accordionist. I had the privilege to meet him in 1973 in my govt medical college Nagpur, when we called him for a performance. A nice well behaved gentleman, his fingers moved with astonishing speed on the keyboard and it was a pleasure to listen him playing Aaja Sanam from Chori Chori, and Sab Kuchh Seekha Hamane from Anari, though these pieces originally in the songs were played by Goodie Servai.
Answered by subhash tiwari, 31 Oct '09 11:01 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Famous bollywoood accordonist
Answered by anil garg, 15 Dec '09 06:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I think he is no more ( relatives forgive me if iam wrong) now he and Van Shipley always accompanied together. a vey nice player. it is an old old story.
1955 to 1965 i think.
Answered by sharad sharad, 31 Oct '09 10:00 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

A much loved and well-respected figure in the Bombay film-industry (a.k.a. 'Bollywood') for almost five decades, Enoch Daniels (fondly known as 'Danny') is known for his work as a film arranger/composer, and for his instrumental albums of rendition of film tunes on the piano-accordion.
Born on April 16th, 1933 in Pune, a historic and bustling city in the western state of Maharashtra, India, he was raised in a musical family (all six brothers played an instrument), with religious and church music playing an important role in his early years. The presence of British missionaries in the area (Convent of St. Mary the Virgin, and the other managed by the Cowley Fathers belonging to the Society of St. John the Evangelist, S.S.J.E.) ensured that he received musical instruction for the next few years on the local church organ. He was also keen on percussion, assembling a make-shift drum kit consisting of wooden boxes, metal tins, brass plates to substitute cymbals with, a chest of drawers wh ...more
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 31 Oct '09 09:58 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I dont think it will be able to succeed in its attempts..more