Q.

Have you ever had a totally unexpected, unimagined moment of happiness and love - a moment that took your breathe away and left you speechless ?

Yesterday I witnessed one such moment.

Two daughters organised a total surprise birthday party for their widow mother. She went to a hall to attend a religious programme - There were no lights - when lights were switched on there were more than 100 families there !!!

The shock - the happiness - the tears flowing from her eyes !

It was priceless.

Asked by miraazh, 28 Jun '09 12:08 am

1.

Yes I have experienced some moments of joy at the thoughtfulness from my loved ones. But there is one incident that comes to my mind. When my aunt was expecting her first baby, she was going to her parents place. My uncle who could not go with her went to put her on the train. Before the train left my uncle asked her if she needed anything and she said she felt like eating samosas. But the train started moving just then. My uncle bought the somosas, ran out and took a cab to the next station which was Dadar. He reached intime, as the train halts for only 5minutes there and gave her the somosas. My aunt was completely shocked and moved to see him there. This story really left me with tears of disbelief in my eyes at such a caring attitude and such dedication and love.
Answered by blue ocean, 28 Jun '09 01:41 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

I am like Alfred Hitchcock. I like giving surprises but happy ones not suspense stories!!. We were just married and were in the process of equipping our little home with essentials. My husband a music lover was starved of it as we did not have anything in the house that would satiate his hunger. I had received my first bonus. I took courage (I was only 22 then) took a friend with me and went to the Philips Showroom and bought our first music set got it installed. I did not even know how to set the thing. I asked the sales rep who came to install it to keep it ready. I put on some christmas music as that was the christmas season. I had taken leave that day. And just around the time for my husband to return from office I blasted the carols. When he arrived at the door I saw him going to every other neighbour\'s door to see where the music came from.And when the moment arrived............rest is history.
Answered by gem mina, 29 Jun '09 06:03 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

It is better to be loved and lost rather than never loved at all
Answered by Anand Agarwal, 28 Jun '09 12:12 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

You might wish to take an entirely different track on the solar return. First off, if you view transits, particularly outer planet transits to natal o..more

Answered by Mickey