Q.

Your experience in the wackiest party you have ever been to??

Asked by cyrus irani, 04 Jan '09 04:58 pm

1.

I was invited for a party at a 5* hotel at Zuhu by a novice film producer for the release of the audio cassette of his maiden film "Chowraha". It was my first occasion at a 5* hotel and I was very worried about my clothes but at the party I discovered that decent clothes hardly matter. The party too was in the basement. Many were drinking as if the beer on the planet earth was going to be extinct. The caterers stopped serving cashewnuts after the first round. No doubt some had already made provision of it in their blazer pockets. No one was bothering for anything or anyone. All the TV and film artists were a neglected lot, even Alok Nath couldn't get a bottle of beer(not the chilled one). I hesitated to shake hands with Danny Denzoppa due to low self esteem but before dinner I visited the gents room and found that many upcoming artists were emptying their stomach, of the beer, whiskey and cashewnuts, for the dinner. Now I had nothing to feel shy about my status or esteem.
Answered by manoj thakur, 05 Jan '09 12:30 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

I don`t like or attend formal parties. In such parties, everything is artificial. Few close friends meeting in an informal way is best for me.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 04 Jan '09 05:44 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

It has to be the one just happened i think it was during the last foot ball world cup and then i used to work in a multi national in Gurgaon (near delhi) and we had a branch manager who was dutch and our regional director (an american) had come over and we had gone over to the radisson on the NH 8 to watch the match (it was between germany and i dont remember the other team) there were drinks around and one guy got so high that this dutch gentlemen went close to him and made sounds as though he is kissing him and he did it over and over again. The next day this person who got high asked us coolly, who was that blonde who was kissing me last night at the party, we had a big laugh:)
Answered by shona nair, 04 Jan '09 05:08 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

I think these actors will fit for these roles:-', oneDanny Ocean - Aamir KhantwoRusty Ryan - Hrithik RoshanthreeLinus Caldwell - Kunal Khemu ac..more

Answered by Karan