Q.

While browsing through the Kaya Website, I came across a service called Signature Lip Therapy. Right up till 5 months ago, I used to smoke a lot. Now that I have quit, Im looking for a service that can restore some of the original texture of my lips and perhaps, make it better than the original version.

Tags: money, relationships, website
Asked by Adam Oscar, 02 Jun '12 03:54 pm

1.

First of all, we applaud you for quitting such a disgusting and addictive habit. We know how difficult it can be, and how taxing it can be to the body. As far as the Signature Lip Therapy of Kaya Skin Care service is concerned, it is a revolutionary service that can augment your lips into a preferred size and structure. The dermal filler, Juverderm XC, is injected into lips. Its a non-surgical procedure. Within the dermal filler, it has an anaesthetic agent. This is to ensure that the whole procedure is painless and comfortable. All it takes it 15-30 minutes, and the results are instantaneous. As soon as the procedure is over, your lips will seem fuller, younger and smoother. And heres the best part, the results will last a whole year. This service can also be used for evening out facial wrinkles, re-shaping your cheeks, and for enhancing skin tone.
Source: Frm www.kayaclinic.com and goarticle.com .
Answered by Lily dems, 02 Jun '12 07:14 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Neither possible nor available even if u leave smoking
Answered by rajan, 02 Jun '12 03:55 pm

(0)
 (0)