Q.

Respected Maidam ,I have selected for the post of J.E. ( S & T ) BY RRB,MUMBAI.AFTER MY MEDICAL CHACK UP.Dr.R.Madhavan ( seiner D.M.O.) select to me category C1 but after Re-medical testing.JRH select to me category B1. We have chacked many eye sorgen in indore,They talk to me.you are able for 6/9 eye vision ( A3) category.How it possible.A sinngle person belongs to three category.medical standerd required for J.E. ( S & T ) are ( A3).I am very depressed. I taking the dicision of suicide because I am very depressed for judgement of R & T officer of railway Mumbai.No any optional service provid

Tags: mumbai, relationships, careers
Asked by vermakamlesh verma, 24 May '10 08:36 am

1.

Consult the Councelling for Suicidal tendency first and then Feel Proud that out of 000s u have been selected for B1.RRB is the toughest in India. Honour its rules
Answered by AANEWS AGENCY, 26 May '10 02:51 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

No don't get dishartened, go to some eye specialist hosplital(recognised) and get yourself checked up again, after words complain to medical council
Answered by SREENIVAS, 24 May '10 08:40 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Gilts are bonds issued by the governments of the United Kingdom, South Africa, or Ireland. The term is of British origin, and refers to the debt secur..more

Answered by L KINI