Q.

I am planning to buy the I 20 can any one who has some knowledge advise me on the pro's and cons of this vehicle?

Asked by Chetan Borkar, 31 Mar '09 11:49 am

1.

I-20 is good vehicle in terms of looks & asthetics. However is underpowered as it is running the same I-10 Kappa 1.2L Engine developing 80 h.p. Being bigger & heavier then the I-10, it is slower & with 4 people sitting inside, it does drag a bit. Although the inside of the I-20 is magnificient, with Climate Control, ABS, Air Bags & all in the top variant. I would suggest to wait, as Hyundai is planning to launch a Diesel I-20 with a CRDI Engine more powerful then the Fiat 1.3 L engine available in the Swift, Fiat & Indica Vista Models.
Answered by Sumeet Goel, 31 Mar '09 11:58 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The first man to break the "sound barrier" was Capt. Charles E. Yeager, better known as Chuck Yeager, of the US Air Force. He reached this milestone o..more

Answered by GOPI KUMAR