Q.

What all substances are in Cocaine?

Asked by sumeet, 26 Jun '08 08:27 pm

1.

A narcotic (alkaloid) extracted from coca leaves; used as a surface anesthetic or taken for pleasure; can become addictive
Answered by Butterfly, 26 Jun '08 08:31 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Cocaine is a crystalline tropane alkaloid that is obtained from the leaves of the coca plant. The name comes from "coca" in addition to the alkaloid suffix -ine, forming cocaine. It is both a stimulant of the central nervous system and an appetite suppressant. Specifically, it is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, a noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor and a serotonin reuptake inhibitor.
Answered by samron jude, 26 Jun '08 08:28 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Many people come to Cocaine Anonymous thinking one of two things: "I rarely (or never) even used cocaine. I don't think I belong here," or "What exactly does the 'and all other mind-altering substances' part mean? I came to Cocaine Anonymous because cocaine had become a problem in my life."

Those of us who have been C.A. members for a while have heard questions and statements like this before; perhaps the words were even our own. Over time, virtually every single one of us has realized that our real problem is not cocaine or any specific drug, it is the disease of addiction.

Some of us never even used cocaine. Some of us used a variety of drugs, and for others it was combining cocaine with alcohol and/or other drugs that got us into trouble and made our lives miserable. Many of us rode drug roller coasters; there were drugs to come down with, drugs to go up with, and drugs to mellow out with.

Answered by jameel ahmed, 26 Jun '08 08:30 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

I don't know. I just know enough to know its not good for you. Drug taking is so rampant and killing people. These drug dealers need to be put in jail.
Answered by Lal, 26 Jun '08 08:37 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Go through this article for details:Trichilia is a genus of trees, widely distributed in south east of Asia. Trichilia connaroides (W. & A.), Bentilez..more

Answered by GOPI KUMAR