Q.

Dear Ms. Rashmi : Hai ! My daughter is studying BBA (Hons.) and wants to do MBA next year. She is preparing for the CAT exam. Please suggest, in case, she does not get admission in IIM or FMS (Delhi University), then which are other colleges where we can hope to get quality education. Please note that we can not afford to send her to some college (in or around Delhi) where MBA is very costly, as I am a middle class salaried person. - R.D. Bhardwaj (Mob. 09911740007, E-mail : rd.bhardwaj58@gmail.com)

Asked by RD Bhardwaj, 03 Nov '08 04:15 pm

1.

Why not do MAT and get into some less reputed Management College which awards MBA.CAT is tough.
Answered by GAUTAM MOOKERJEE, 04 Nov '08 06:56 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Wel Sir, u can look for IIFT from Delhi and go for scholarship also u can go for some bank loan andif she gets scholarship from some good institute then u donot ahve to wory about the money. Also u can look for private scholarship or govt scholarship offered by HRD ministry. take care and best of luck for your daughter. u can also look to go for studies in PUNE/banglore
Answered by kapil parashar, 03 Nov '08 10:50 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I am son of a teacher. I remember him the most. He tought me to an extent that I could teach that to some one else, thorough not just to get marks..more

Answered by Navtej Singh