Q.

Why is there so much attention to the marriage of Sania to Shoaib, cant it be seen as a marriage of two people rather than making it a national issue?

Tags: marriage, relationships, sania
Asked by dharamender nebhnani, 04 Apr '10 06:28 pm

1.

Hype is because both famous sports persons. Benefit or Sania is that she was losing publicity becase she was not doing well in lawn tennis of late and this came as blessing in disguise for her. She will get more money in advertisements now.
This needs to be seen as personal to Sania and Shoaib but the point to be noted here is that Shoaib is reported to have already married to one Siddiquie, that too from Hyderabad. For those who ask why Sania wants a Pakistani? Can't she find any Indian suitable for her? I will like to ask: Are there no good looking girls in Pakistan? Why Shoaib is after Indian girls? These questions are more important.
Answered by Francisco, 04 Apr '10 07:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Its just a way to get more advts for the channels.
Answered by Shikha Aggarwal, 06 Apr '10 05:32 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Private life of VIPs is always a focal point of attraction for the media. After all they need some spicy news to hog the lime light.
Answered by Good Citizen, 04 Apr '10 07:19 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Why should I narrow my vision ?
After all Sania is a national icon.
I am bound to judge her everything from the point of national prestige.
Her marriage to such a foreign 'dehaati' is a national shame.
Answered by Prakash Chandra, 05 Apr '10 01:19 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

Seriously some people just have a issue w/a Indian getting "worked" by a Pakistani which is pure nonsensical. If it will make those ppl feel better, I have had Ancient Greek parties w/ several Pakistani co-students in grad school when I went 2 US and A. So there.....

Dharminder ji, I am actually happy Sania married Shoaib. I don' think any INdian sportsman was free, and honestly it's best if sportsmen marry sportswomen and vice versa. If me or u or any "normal" married a sportswoman or man, it will end in divorce the third time the girl goes on international tour.

Just imagine for one second that Sania Mirza was u r lawfully wedded wife. How would you feel about your wife spending most of her time from morning till late evening w/ another man - who is tennis coach. SHe only has enough time and energy to come home, shower up and sleep.

Answered by A Moin, 04 Apr '10 09:59 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Might b they did not have any other topic to rise
Answered by sudha, 04 Apr '10 07:35 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Media is going to dogs day by day
Answered by krish, 04 Apr '10 07:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Lives of celebrities are always focussed .....they cannot live in peace in privacy......and this time more so, becoz shoaib is already married and the media want some spice to cook their foods...........
Answered by minati vishwakarma, 04 Apr '10 06:56 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Disgrunted Tennis Star with model-like looks forced the media to cook-up their starved hypes.
Answered by Kanai Chakraberti, 04 Apr '10 06:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

I fully agree with you.It is a personal affair between the two ogf them and ni ine else should be concerned.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 04 Apr '10 06:30 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

It is now dropped. Strongly opposing the United Progressive Alliance government's decision to introduce Foreign Direct Investment in the retail secto..more

Answered by Ataur Rahman