Q.

"Taareif ", Praise, Appreciation ! Hi, How much you value praise or appreciation. Does it not bring a cheer on to the face when appreciated. It do motivates .A Star from a teacher in the notebook of a child , a Certificate, a Medal ,an Award , a Veer Chakra are all tokens of appreciation. A simple complement is enough to help a person to get the joy and the feel of being appreciated. What is the Best Appreciation you have received. Share it !
Phir se kaho, Kehte raho, Acha lagta he, Jeevan ka har sapna, tab sacha lagta he.....!!!

Tags: money, relationships, praise
Asked by Rachana, 11 Jan '10 04:12 pm

1.

I get embarrassed by too much appreciation and i literally go red in the face even at this age. So when someone appreciates me and praises me face to face I just go mum and cannot say even thanks. Being an introvert added to this embarrassment. In my younger days matters were even worse. Now at least I can politely accept the online praise and appreciation received here.So when people praise and appreciate me they may think I am impolite in not accepting these but it is actually my being a shy woman in the front of all adulation that comes in the way. So later when I am alone I do feel elated at all the praise and appreciation I get and smile to myself which makes me feel positive.

The following are some of the best appreciation I have received

1. Friends and well wishers say I am a good mother...that makes up for all the sacrifices I am making for my children.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 11 Jan '10 04:28 pm

(3)
 (0)
2.

If it Comes from the heart and is genuine it surely makes my day and brings a smile to my face.Though not very good at handling Praise:-)
Its very important too,without it our efforts seem futile.We should never forget to appreciate others also.
Answered by bhoomi, 16 Jan '10 04:54 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

You are absolutely correct ... the greatest hunger of any human being is the recognition and appreciation .

You can win the world by giving simple compliments ....just by sincere appreciation ... a little bit of sugar coating is fine
"You look terrific!"

"You look wonderful!"

"You look beautiful!"

Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 11 Jan '10 04:23 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

It amy or may not show on the face..but surely it does gladden the heart and a feel of contentment is a very soothing and fulfilling moment.
Answered by sr sr sax, 11 Jan '10 04:22 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

Yes...You are very right.
Well done -- Thank you - You are really brilliant to finish of this task - are some of the appreciations I received frequently from my boss. In reality ut enthuse me
to take utmost interest to finish of my project early.
I also never fail to thank my children,better half even for small things.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.

I want to tell you "Thank you,"
For your brilliant questions Rachanaji
Answered by BRAHMA DEV, 16 Jan '10 03:42 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Appreciation is something each one of us as a human being need, almost as akin to the nectar of life though we don't need to crave for it and where it is due it should not only be given in abundance but received too with all humility because it makes the receipients feel good about it. Each one of us have to go about doing what we need to do, appreciated or un-appreciated. But appreciation, I feel is the greatest need for each one of us, more by way of a recognition of having been noticed for what we did. None of us are saints to be so unaffected by so common a human need.

There is no limit to where it can be given, how many times it can be given or received, how far you go to express that appreciation, as long as it is straight from the heart and not an enunciation of flattery. And every one deserves it, where it is due from one's spouse to one's children to one's colleagues to one's subordinates to one's superiors or any one with whom one has anything to do with. It means a lot t ...more
Answered by Omega, 12 Jan '10 08:50 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Appreciation for good work really drives me but too much of it spoils the mood !
Answered by UMESH SHARMA, 11 Jan '10 08:15 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

It should be done but in real sense and not just for dikhawa
Answered by krish, 11 Jan '10 05:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

For me the appreciation was my successful, peaceful and happy family life. When the 'ends' were good, it means my 'means' were also good. This was the best recognition of my lifestyle.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 11 Jan '10 04:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

As much I am appreciated, I become careless & lazy in my work. But over & above I like appreciation vey much. I become too much sensitive when I am scolded and humiliated. An example of the same may be have from the following incident of my life.

I was in Class III. An Elocution Competition was there on the eve in our school. We had to deliver a speech on Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru. Like other students, I had also prepared and remembered for the same. Our teacher note down the name of all students who were willing to participate. I enrolled my name too.

The Elocution started . I was called first to deliver the speech. It was the first time when I was going to deliver a speech on Pt Jawaharlal Nehru among our friends and before our Teachers in the school Hall. As I forwarded my legs towards stage my leg started to shiver. Anyhow I went on the stage and
Answered by ajay, 11 Jan '10 04:35 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

There are innumaerable excellent songs sung by him.It would be impossible for me to choose any one.however i specially admire" Laga chunri mein daag'..more

Answered by HEMANT MEHTA