I have purchase 315 rnrl@117/-(avrag) what should i do now!!!!!
As for your purchase price. It isn't that bad either considering in any small bounce back of a few trading sessions this share can come very close to your purchase price. So may be a HOLD right now or, maybe increasing your holding to 500 and thus bring down your average cost would be ideal for you.
Already, selling in such a distressed market would only hurt us. If someone can hold for a period greater than 6 months I do beleive we may see a better prices than the current ones.
Note: I'm a small investor only. Please take due caution while making any decision on my comment.