Q.

I have purchase 315 rnrl@117/-(avrag) what should i do now!!!!!

About: Company: Reliance Natural Resources Ltd.

Asked by bobby saha, 20 Jun '08 12:34 pm

1.

As far as fundamentals go, this share doesn't stand a chance atleast in my reckoning. However, its a very good scrip for speculators and speculative movements.

As for your purchase price. It isn't that bad either considering in any small bounce back of a few trading sessions this share can come very close to your purchase price. So may be a HOLD right now or, maybe increasing your holding to 500 and thus bring down your average cost would be ideal for you.

Already, selling in such a distressed market would only hurt us. If someone can hold for a period greater than 6 months I do beleive we may see a better prices than the current ones.

Ankit Mathur
Note: I'm a small investor only. Please take due caution while making any decision on my comment.
Answered by Ankit Mathur, 20 Jun '08 12:51 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

BUY MORE AT CURRENT LEVELS - We don't want FII to invest in our markets and after a period of time they will take their money out and it's like what we are seeing now - Definately it will take some time may be 2 yrs for us reach the High of 6200 on Nifty and by that time most of the money in the markets will be own by the Indians and the money will be spent in our country and it will help for our growth and 2015 India will be the one of the Top nation in the world ..,., so Don't worry about the FII and they are getting out of our market is very good for us .,., what you have to do now is tell your friends and family to invest in the market directly or thriugh mutual funds / LIC etc.,., and the Best place is now in india to invest is Share market and the Long term story is good.,., BUY BUY - Don't ask any one - Dear Investor - Market has strong support at 14000 Levels and you can see some technical bounce on Monday - Market won't touch 11500 - 12000 - this all messages are rumour a ...more
Answered by Sudhakaran, 20 Jun '08 05:29 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Hold it for atleast 1 year
Answered by Rupesh, 20 Jun '08 12:41 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

If u r sure then buy few 100 lots in future and become millionaire soon.Be careful, in next panic selling it may make new 52W low !!!..more

Answered by Virendra K