Q.

Imagine you are on the highest peak of mt. Everest or Alps. You are thrilled with joy of reaching the top of the world. How you will enjoy and cherish the unique precious moment? What will you do to make it a memorable spot (for example, hoisting our National flag)?

Tags: education, science, environment
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 04 Mar '10 04:29 pm

1.

A hypothetical question for me, for it is difficult for me to imagine ever having the fortune of being right on top there, one at 29029 ft through a treacherous approach and the other one at Mont Blanc at 15,774 ft, set amidst one of the most beautiful environs in the world. However, one can imagine being there, having experienced the exhilaration of having climbed upto 13000 ft. Even at this height, it was a sublime experience, awed by the majestic heights and the miles and miles of beautiful scenery around as far as one can see through the binoculars. But it is not the view that really matters. It is that feeling, too difficult to express even at a time when your limbs and body are battered by the tedious tough and dangerous climb to such a height.

Answered by Omega, 04 Mar '10 09:50 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

I scratch my name there any of tree or on rock. Immediately feell like to share with others
Answered by ala, 04 Mar '10 04:36 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

One need not actually reach the peak you mentioned to feel on top of the world. There are many occassions in everyone's life where one do get this feeling.
On the other hand you have lows also. I guess, that is what Life is all about - experiencing highs and lows!
Answered by Avtar Khalsa, 04 Mar '10 04:32 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

I will just be too tired with climbing so high along such a dangerous terrain that I will be speechless. And the excitement will also be too much for me to speak out. Only after sometime when I manage to get my bearings right that I will be happy and delirious and make calls to all my near and dear ones if phone connectivity is possible there.

I will put photos of my own and near and dear ones there.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 05 Mar '10 04:34 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

May be I can dream it only and when I dream , it has no bounds . I will host a grand party and call you all there with helicopter services.My only worry will be that I can't be naughty because my sweetheart will also follow me in my dream . ))But she is a great cook both veg and non - veg and an excellent singer . She does not allow guests in the kitchen :) I will also join her in my cataphony . We will all dance in free style and be merry after couple of patiala ( mocktail will be there for teetotalers)............. very difficult to dream it further mam . I will request Omegajee or Rachna to fill the balance activities with their excellent imaginations.Of course, Major will be there to hoist the national flag

Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 04 Mar '10 07:20 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

I was at Jung Frau the highest Alps in Switzerland and I had no words when I saw the snow clad mountains and could not believe my eyes when I saw at a distance a party of three or four mountain climbers!!! We had a walk through the ice palace which had carved ice statues but strangely one did not feel cold inside there. Muktha tell me how can anyone have thoughts when one is shocked beyond belief what lies there?
Answered by gem mina, 04 Mar '10 06:49 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

I will give interviews to all media repeoters who are always at every spot.
Answered by rekha agarwal, 04 Mar '10 05:31 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Madam g, firtly it is impossible that I clime on the Mt. Everest since I afraid of height. But for a miracle if somehow I reach at the top, leave the question of enjoyement, I will be worried how I would climb down.

No, No.....It will be unjustic to think of it even.

Ok. I agreed. I will yell and call Mukta...........Can you hear me?
Answered by ankit shivam, 04 Mar '10 04:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

I will be just myself and enjoy the view and I will think of my loved ones and certainly miss them. It is not my imagine, I have gone through the experience in some other place.
Answered by Mathi Sankaramoorthy, 04 Mar '10 04:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

By planting a tree there
Answered by uni, 04 Mar '10 04:34 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Role of woman in modern India can be called as phenomenol.The transition of woman from the past to present is worth mentioning.Woman who once consider..more

Answered by Ataur Rahman