Q.

Question to Christian Brothers.
If your God is true why he was unable to save a single copy of Original Bible and unable to maintain his excecution (as claimed) records with Roman Empire ?
( Romans used to maintain all excecution records).

Asked by fast tracker, 16 Mar '09 10:25 am

1.

There is great paradox - If Jesus pbuh Dies then he is not god and if Jesus pbuh is saved by God from Sinners then Chrisitainity is doomed there salvation hope is false .Either way they have basic problems to reconcile .

True God does not punish innocents for sake of sinners . He forgives mistakes of every person if person repents sincerely .
Further something here for intelligant readers :
Who died on the cross? If God, then who ran the world? But if man, then how could the sacrifice of one man pay for the whole world?

If someone pays my fine, even if I do not like that person, then the government can no longer demand payment from me. If Jesus paid my debt, then God can no longer demand it from me. How could God still punish sinners after Jesus died for us all.

Answered by funda, 16 Mar '09 04:03 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

So many different people have been written and amended from time to time.
Answered by mohd yousuf, 16 Mar '09 01:04 pm

(3)
 (0)
3.

It is not the theory but in practicality he died on the cross only to save the humanity which is recognised all over the world who said sympathetically on the cross father they know not what they do hence forgive them
Answered by RJ Kanakaraj, 16 Mar '09 11:34 am

(1)
 (3)
4.

It is no doubts that Bible is not it's original position, So many things turned according to their own benefits and choice as they required. Thanks
Answered by SATTAYAM, 16 Mar '09 11:45 am

(2)
 (0)
5.

My dear Fast Tracker,

I pray there is a voice in your heart telling you that Jesus truly died and rose from the dead.

Last time you said WHERE IS HISTORICAL PROOF that jesus died. Yes Fastracker there is plenty of historical proof that Jesus died. Now you want roman records. Why? Let me tell you nothing can convince a man, only if it is the will of God.
SO I TELL YOU SOLEMNLY, THAT NO MAN CAN CONVINCE ANY MAN, WITHOUT THE WILL OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER IN HEAVEN.

Even before Jesus died Prophet Isaiah prophesised - So we are giving you proofs 700 years even before Jesus was born. WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU WANT?

Answered by diagopdj, 16 Mar '09 01:09 pm

(1)
 (2)
6.

VERY STRANGE. Who claimed jesus did not die ?

Mohammad, of course is the person who came 700 years after Jesus and said Jesus did not die, but someone else has taken his place.

Before even saying such things, where is the proof that Jesus did not die, where is the proof of the man who died in Jesus's place, where is the proof of this man's name, where is the proof of his burial, where is the proof that some one claimed his body to bury, where is the proof of the place and location of crucifixtion of this man, where did this man live, etc. etc.

Anyone who even ponders to disclaim anything MUST BRING PROOF OF THE DISCLAIM that what is written before700yrs and which is proved by History and proved by writers at that time.

MUSLIMS ARE DISCLAIMING JESUS'S SUFFERING, DEATH AND RESSURECTION - SO, YOU BRING PROOF TO REFUTE THE CLAIM OF CHRISTIANS, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONES WHO ARE ACCUSING
Answered by deepakji, 16 Mar '09 01:07 pm

(1)
 (2)
7.

All scriptures are under the custody of the cunning Priesthood / religion-managers. And these self appointed brokers/agents of god have been running the show for hundreds of years, generation after generation ! Nothing can be more foolish than to believe in this linage of priesthood. The scriptures have been interpolated, edited and misinterpreted to suit the profitable running of each religion ! Thats why religions are so far from their originators ! It makes no sense what kind of claims u make of scriptures, be it any religion !
Answered by Shunmugham, 16 Mar '09 08:48 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

"Abraham was not a Jew nor Christian; but an upright Muslim." (Soorah Aal'imraan 3:67)
Nowhere in the Bible will you find Allah saying to Prophet Moses' people or their descendants that their religion is Judaism, nor to the followers of Christ that their religion is Christianity. In fact, Christ was not even his name, nor was it Jesus! The name "Christ" comes from the Greek word Christos which means the anointed. That is, Christ is a Greek translation of the Hebrew title "Messiah". The name "Jesus" on the other hand, is a latinized version of the Hebrew name Esau.
For simplicity's sake, I will however continue to refer to Prophet Esau as Jesus. As for his religion, it was what he called his followers to. Like the prophets before him, he called the people to surrender their will to the will of Allah; (which is Islam) and he warned them to stay away from the false gods of human imagination. According to the New Testament, he taught his followers to pray as follows: "Yours will be don ...more
Answered by yusuf syed, 16 Mar '09 07:22 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

An immidiate question rose in my mind: If allah is true why could he not stop Mohammed dying out of sickness of eating poision? What do you say.... lol.
Answered by Daredevils, 17 Mar '09 02:52 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

Oh! I did not know there was an Original Bible lying somewhere which needed to be saved by God. Mind telling me in which form the Bible existed at the time of Jesus? By the way, did my God have to save the Bible to prove Himself to be true? Your Allah may have to give proof to the world, my God does not have to prove anything to this world or to anybody. There is NO ONE in the whole world who could ask my God to give proof.

By the way, has your Allah preserved every document written by your prophets and also the list of all the Muslims who were executed? Has your Allah been able to save Mohammed and all of you who believe in Him? Kindly tell me what sort of Allah, he is when He is able to preserve your Holy Book but unable to preserve those who wrote and believed in it? Mind telling me in what way He is mightier than Jesus whom we believe to be God?

Answered by Noel David, 17 Mar '09 08:11 am

(0)
 (0)