Q.

World Health Day is celebrated every year on April 7th, and is an initiative of the World Health Organization (WHO). The idea is to focus people's attntn on one significant aspect of global health. This year the campaign is "1000 cities, 1000 lives" and will focus on urbanization and its effect on public health. A call has been made to a 1000 cities across the globe to open their streets for activities that contribute to general health, whether they b games in public spaces, clean-up campaigns or a simple restriction on d use of motor vehicles. R u health conscious??

Tags: food, world, health
Asked by cyrus irani, 06 Apr '10 06:23 pm

1.

First of all, let me congratulate you for bringing up this as a question in this forum.Not being a doctor, I am 100% health conscious from my childhood. I never threw anything scrapped outside or here and there, spat on roads, coughed or sneezed without properly covering with a kerchief. When I grew up, I also grew up with many more health conscious habbits.Many of class-mates followed up these, atleast before me. This is apart from my eating habbits. I am very strict in this aspect. I am flattering myself, because you asked so. Yes, all should be very health conscious, not at least for them, but for the sake of others. This is not just the job of WHO to motivate people. Because after all, it is an organization with sound health within itself, but we are to be concerned about the health of our body and mind which is our own or of others who are too ours. Many ways to control environmental pollutions, which consist not only automobile or industrial wastes, but also human and animal was ...more
Answered by vini joseph, 06 Apr '10 09:08 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Do your duty honestly and sincerly......forget about such things
Answered by uni, 06 Apr '10 06:25 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

A truly conscious approach
Answered by anil garg, 01 Dec '11 11:26 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Take Back the F-Word: Be Your Own Feminist!!!A week long seminar and contemporary workshop conducted by the University of North Carolina declared this..more

Answered by shintsie