Q.

I want to make career with share market so plz show me best option.

Tags: career, share market, plz
Asked by azim shaikh, 23 Nov '07 11:59 am

1.

You would be required to work with a stock broker initially. Then after going through a lot of hard work and efforts you may land up with a financial institution, but the going is really tough and unpleasant.
First of all be clear as to what you want to do in life. Are you interested in share market for making money or do u want to pursue a career ? I think you are interested in making mony, if that is the case invest in shares.
Answered by chinku, 23 Nov '07 04:45 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Azim Bhai ..

There are a few courses you can look at BSE itselt has an institute which offers a varied selection of courses based on ur interest.. Search in Google for more info .. and exact websites ..

However, Shares are very unpredictable .. and can be a second source of income .. for it being the primary source of income .. u need to play with other people's money .. like most of the borking houses do!
Answered by Reza Arif, 23 Nov '07 01:05 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Azim Bhai ..There are a few courses you can look at BSE itselt has an institute which offers a varied selection of courses based on ur interest.. Sear..more

Answered by Reza Arif