Q.

How does Ayurveda Panchakarma treatment help us ? Which is the best place for this treatment?

Tags: health, panchakarma, ayurveda panchakarma
Asked by Nirmal, 30 Jun '10 08:12 pm

1.

My whole stay in Corniche resort compares to my art for living. experience was both Holy and Life Changing. And words cannot express my gratitude. I had no expectations as I was ignorant, so every day was filled with surprises. I feel my time here is a great foundation for my future, happiness and my spiritual path.. I am so happy to have found you! I am blessed by everyone I have met here. So, Thank you from the whole of me.
Answered by Kalavati, 12 Jul '10 02:58 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

The deep knowledge and dedication to the Ayurvedic panchakarma treatment in Corniche resort at Coimbatore is awesome., the attention to individual needs, the holistic approach to health, the carefully deviced modules of theory and practice, the peaceful environment and surroundings and the professionalism coupled with caring and loving handling of the client make the Corniche Resort a true heaven.
Answered by Manoranjan, 12 Jul '10 02:53 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Hello ! my weight was 80 kg and found very tough in regular activities. I felt very inactive in one stage and I had Panchakarma treatment in Corniche resort at Coimbatore. The treatment was so good and Upon completion I felt very active and refreshed. My skin were glowing like anything and also I have lost around 5 kg. Thanks to Corniche resort for helping me a lot .
Answered by Pallavi, 12 Jul '10 02:48 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

The panchakarma treatment in Corniche resort was beyond expectations. It was good to have a total break from my busy schedule. I did not know I could sleep so much. My mind especially feels clear and light. It was extremely good for once to let others do the thinking and planning for me. My body feels rejuvenated and ready for work again. Well done team. It was fantastic. I shall definitely be back for more and I intend introducing my whole family to this programme as well. Thank you. You can go for Corniche resort for perfect Panchakarma.
Answered by Palash, 12 Jul '10 02:48 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Hi! I undergone Panchakarma treatment in Corniche resort at Coimbatore. During the Vamana treatment, the therapist were so co-operative and helped me lot to come out of uneasiness. Vamana is a medicated emesis therapy which removes Kapha toxins collected in the body and the respiratory tract. This is given to me with high Kapha imbalance. Daily treatment involves loosening and mobilizing the toxins in an effort to finally eliminate them. The benefits of vamana is a person can come out of Bronchial Asthma, Chronic Allergies, Hay Fever, Vitiligo, Psoriasis, Hyperacidity, Chronic Indigestion Nasal Congestion, Edema, Obesity, Psychological disorders, Skin disorders. I recommend Corniche resort for Panchakarma treatment
Answered by Mahish, 12 Jul '10 02:44 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

I had Panchakarma treatment in Corniche resort. Really very good panchkarma. This is my second and definitely the best. The doctor is excellent, very knowledgeable and professional. I will recommend to everyone. Their site: www.pearlscorniche.com.
Answered by gopal, 12 Jul '10 02:39 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Hi! I am Tariq .Very wonderful treatment - very healing and relaxing. I feel very relayed yet energized - my cells feel alive. The service is very good - very polite - clean environment. The treatment was wonderful.
Answered by Tariq, 12 Jul '10 02:37 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

I had Panchakarma treatment for 28 days in Corniche resort. Amazing treatment - very caring thoughtful, talented therapists. I feel very relaxed and well taken care of. The massage was excellent, I enjoyed the treatment. Their website : www.pearlscorniche.com
Answered by Harjeet, 12 Jul '10 02:35 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

I have been to Corniche resort at Coimbatore. Corniche resort is Excellent, Professional, Comfortable & Dedicated, Sincere massage / Herbal therapy. Panchakarma weight loss treatment is done in this resort.
Answered by Haroon, 12 Jul '10 02:34 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

Corniche resort is famous for panchakarma treatment and the benefits of it is as follows:
Removes the root cause of disease.
Balances the bodily Humour Vata, Petta and Kapha.
Improves Immunity.
Balance the Nervous system, Blood circulatory system, Digestive system and also as well as Physiological equilibrium.
Remove the Toxins situated at the week point of body.
Increases Mental and Physical efficiency.
Increases skin glow.
Reduces extra fat.
Answered by kishore, 10 Jul '10 06:43 pm

(0)
 (0)