Q.

I am having TCIL 100 shares. I had not been receiving the Annual Report of the company since long. I had changed my residence from Dombivli to Thane (Mumbai) and the same was already intimated to the Registrars. Kindly advice me. The Dividend is being declared and i maynot get the same.

About: Company: Tourism Finance Corporation of India Ltd.

Asked by shekhar sule, 15 Jun '09 12:40 pm

1.

That is the advantage of having a demat a/c. The dividend automatically goes into your bank a/c. If you have in physical form - open a demat a/c and dematerialise the share. In the meantime write to the registrar. Registrars M C S Limited Sri Venkatesh Bhawan No. W-40, Okhala Industrial Area Phase -II New Delhi 110020 Delhi Tel: 41406149, 41406150, 41406151, 41406152 Fax: 41709881 Email: admin@mcsdel.com Website: http://www.mcsdel.com
Answered by RANJAN KARNAD, 15 Jun '09 12:59 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Hi lady,If you have guts and ready to take risk in your life then start investing money in stock market.This is the best option to get maximum returns..more

Answered by Rajesh