Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I am having TCIL 100 shares. I had not been receiving the Annual Report of the company since long. I had changed my residence from Dombivli to Thane (Mumbai) and the same was already intimated to the Registrars. Kindly advice me. The Dividend is being declared and i maynot get the same.

About: Company: Tourism Finance Corporation of India Ltd.

Asked by shekhar sule, 15 Jun '09 12:40 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


That is the advantage of having a demat a/c. The dividend automatically goes into your bank a/c. If you have in physical form - open a demat a/c and dematerialise the share. In the meantime write to the registrar. Registrars M C S Limited Sri Venkatesh Bhawan No. W-40, Okhala Industrial Area Phase -II New Delhi 110020 Delhi Tel: 41406149, 41406150, 41406151, 41406152 Fax: 41709881 Email: Website:
Answered by RANJAN KARNAD, 15 Jun '09 12:59 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Hi lady,If you have guts and ready to take risk in your life then start investing money in stock market.This is the best option to get maximum returns..more

Answered by Rajesh