Q.

When and what gets you nostalgic?

Tags: money, entertainment, news & events
Asked by Anu, 12 May '10 01:30 pm

1.

I found a picture of me when I was a cute little one with my mom , which I managed to get it on the computer and looking at it made me think about my childhood. I also found my sailor moon doll, and it made me remember how all of my friends and I used to play with them and pretend that we were the sailor scouts back in elementary school. Thinking about it, I can't help but smile. Sometimes music too makes me go nostalgic. Whenever I do hear a song and my mind goes back to that time, usually to a time of young innocent love and whoever was the "man of the moment"...!
Answered by Dil Se, 12 May '10 03:23 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Surprisingly I am nostelgic about era before I was even born and only seen fading end of that era. Well old movies of that era makes me nostalgic though I have might have never experienced that first hand.

Old style houses in B&W movies with external running electrical fittings and black color bakelite switch reminds me of my maternal grandfathers home.

Bimal Roy movies where father of heroine invariabely used to be a postmaster in village sets a reminder to era in childhood when post office was so important and postman actually used to deliver letters whcih were handwritten and personal from people you know and not bank statements,company annual reports or some advertising material.

A clean chowpatty beach of bombay and clear blue sea in the song Jindagi kaisi hai paheli of Anand reminds me of era which will never be back again we can just see polluted black colored water of the bay today.

Answered by Batao Na, 12 May '10 06:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

When She goes to her mother`s place, I am alone in the house.. ....not in a mood to do anything, at such times I live and enjoy my old golden days again. The feelings are out of this world, as I had glorious struggling past.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 12 May '10 02:29 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by adnanjariwala