Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I shirish soni had invested in shares of USHA rectifier Corp'n (I) ltd.
My folio number is URS045003 under which I have been issued 100 shares(Originally these were fully convertible debentures).
I am holding the physical copy of share certificates.
As these were untraceable since long & even we were unable to contact the company registrar,we don't know the present status of these.
I request you to please help me & guide us.

Asked by shirish soni, 23 Feb '09 02:00 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


For free stock tips, derivatives(Options Put & calls).
Add:- in messenger.
Tips given weekly, daily with intraday targets.

You can also receive tips as SMS.
For Reg : Add: in ur messenger

Answered by Neenu, 19 Apr '09 06:19 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining