Q.

Which is the best city in south India of Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai for a non-south Indian? i.e. easiest to adjust.

Asked by Anil Gonsalves, 15 Nov '08 09:07 pm

1.

Well, Hyderabad and Bangalore are good, Where as Chennai , problem is that people are good and help ful but they stick to their own language and some one outsider may feel difficult to adjust with the language, where as in hyderabad and Bangalore people not only talk their own language but speak english and hindi too which makes it easy to adjust and understand.
Answered by sridevi, 15 Nov '08 09:53 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Unlike hyderabad n banglore, chennai is considered to be conservative......I can tell about chennai----it is quite a peaceful city....people are good....a looot of oppurtunities for students as well as those seeking jobs.....many colleges come under the nation's top colleges......it is a good city.
Answered by Minu Elizabeth, 15 Nov '08 09:50 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

I visit all three places. Chennai is ruled out. Bangalore traffic is comparable to a hell.
Hyderabad is the best.
Answered by Vijay, 03 May '11 08:30 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

I'm from hyderabad..But i have visited both bangalore and chennai, I found bangalore is the best city in india itself...Except some conjusted roads everything like beautiful gardens,greenary,rock bands,weather,pubs,residential areas is superb in bangalore. the residential areas r well planned having garden facility in every area...I think this might be the reason they call bangalore as garden city. In bangalore hindus population is more n thats y city is clean compared to other 2 cities and the people are almost educated..well in hyderabad n chennai muslims and slum pops makes the city worse
Answered by srinidhivasist, 16 Nov '10 09:17 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Bangalore
Answered by sadhana, 17 Nov '08 12:56 am

(0)
 (0)