Q.

Please Help. I never see things correct in my life. I get discouraged soon. How to be positive?

Tags: relationships, help, things correct
Asked by Spoorthy M, 13 Dec '10 10:45 am

1.

Your name is so inspiring but Spoorthy.
If you will tell me ,the way you see things in life, rather than the way it is, this will help me discover more fully the way i see it to help you better. And why get discouraged in life for any reason. Be blunt towards it for the set back it gives you and then see, how things will work your way only. Good Luck!!
Answered by Anu, 13 Dec '10 10:50 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Do not think about your life. Think about what you are doing and how you are doing. Think what you have neglected and think what you have gained..What is that point that is discouraging you. Find solutions and solve. As a matter of fact each and every individual does have some problems..Every one has to meet them, clear them.There is no life without any problem. .Just we have to go on solving problems Hope You do think how to solve your problems..Best of Luck..
Answered by Surender Rao, 13 Dec '10 10:51 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Always say I CAN DO THIS, I AM CAPABLE OF DOING THIS, I WILL SUCCEED IN LIFE.
USE LESS OF NEGATIVE WORDS IN LIFE , NEGATIVE THOUGHTS WILL DISAPPEAR, STAY AWAY FROM NEGATIVE PEOPLE, LOVE YOUR LIFE FIRST, HAVE HOBBIES , DONT TAKE TENSION
Answered by kamini joshi, 13 Dec '10 10:50 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Think you were never wrong , what ever you did it is due to your less experiences and education,
So learn from good active persons / friends , you will do right. Nobody is 100% correct .
Answered by prabirb, 13 Dec '10 10:50 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Your doing all the right moves BUT why didn't you pick up the phone and response. If you love someone if there is a chance you want to try it is worth..more

Answered by Karan