Q.

If YOU had directed a movie which movie, among the existing ones, would it have been? Which director mirrors your way of thinking?

Asked by Lion Heart, 04 Feb '09 02:37 pm

1.

Of course Vijay Goldie Anand and I would have preferred to direct his Tere Mere Sapne. This movie is so close to my heart but I can't explain about it here. Somehow I feel that every person (male or female) MUST see this movie during courtship and esp newly married couples should see it together before starting their married life.
Answered by Goldie Anand, 05 Feb '09 11:20 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

The Sound of Music directed by Rober Wise. I would copy him from top to toe shamelessly because every inch of it is worth keeping it the way it is.
Answered by gem mina, 05 Feb '09 01:59 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

I just love the direction and film making style of Hrishikesh Mukherjee. Especially his simple narrative and story telling...... Rating his movies, starting from Satyakam, Chupke Chupke, Anupama, Anand, Abhimaan, Guddi, Gol Maal, Aashirwad, Bawarchi, Namak Haraam and the likes is an unending task. The best thing about his direction was the range he covered in his movies through depicting the urban middle class, mostly focussing on the youth.How can we forget the conflicts in the life of Guddi, Mili or Beeru in Abhimaa, the lively Anand saying "Baabu Moshay!" or A man of morals in Satyakaam.He has made on of the greatest romantic comedy called 'Chupke Chupke'.There is so much one can write about this movie. The songs, the performances and the beautiful story. Remember that Keshto Mukharjee scene? Or the way Dharmendra says Jijaji? And the T-O to hota hai to G-O gu kyun nahi hota scene? Or the title song and ab ke baras saawan main? There is so much to be written about him, it will be a ...more
Answered by prashant sharma, 04 Feb '09 04:53 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Shyam benegal Or Manirathinam
Answered by peekay first, 04 Feb '09 03:34 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Sound of Music
Answered by anil garg, 04 Jul '12 12:54 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

There are two movies,in hindi,both were box office disasters,but had a unique compelling quality about them...on eis MUJHSE DOSTI KAROGE...a badly made film,with amazing moments between hrithik and rani mukherjee...i would remake it purely to develop those top characters better and make the movie more believable.....the chemistry between those two is something,which is rarely executed and somehow,it was given a miss by the masses....then there is NA TUM JAANO NA HUM...another hrithik starrer with esha deol....the chemistry is ok,but the emotions depicted are beyond the routine stuff...each time i see the climax of the movie,i wonder,how such performances went unnoticed and unapplauded....this movie i would remake so as to revamp the shabby bits and keep the relationship between esha and hrithik...intacto,untouched,with the same amount of intensity and feel.
Answered by shintsie, 06 Feb '09 07:59 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Hrithik is a complete star material,a fine actor and a performer and entertainer par excellence,almost all of his performances are impeccable....where..more

Answered by shintsie