Q.

2.My limbs now tremble, and my eyes swim with the remembrance; but then a resistless, and almost frantic impulse, urged me forward; I seemed to have lost all soul or sensation but for this one pursuit - Obsession,
when does it cross the line into insanity? Or are all obsessions insane? All living things have obsessions be they habitual, mental or physical. Maybe they are
what keep us sane. Obsession is one of the most chosen topics to be the main theme in books.Your comments please.

Asked by inquisitive, 17 Jun '09 05:33 am

1.

Nice question a Book by Oscar Wilde's "The picture of Dorian Grey ' has given best view on this topic:
The more a person with a narcissist or borderline personality builds you up in his mind as perfect, the more he will hate you when you reject him. Its grotesque gothic genre sends chills down your back as you sit alone, with the hollow night stretched out across your window. The resemblance between these mystical characters and Bobby Ambrosino is that they are unable to drag themselves from the powerful grasp their obsessions take as Oscar Wilde explains in the view of Dorians character He hated to be separated from the picture that was such a part of his life. By killing her, he destroys his only reason to live. This gives the reader a view into the main characters life of degeneration, and hate of what he is doing. Theme to create life after death, an impossible task or is it? Dr Frankensteins dark mysterious secret giving reason to neglect friends and family over his insane ob ...more
Answered by jameel ahmed, 18 Jun '09 07:48 am

(2)
 (1)
2.

Hmmm
Answered by NAVEEN, 17 Jun '09 05:39 am

(2)
 (0)
3.

You need psychologiast
Answered by Dinesh C S, 17 Jun '09 07:34 am

(0)
 (3)
4.

I can only say what you said is true.
Answered by anushka desai, 17 Jun '09 02:19 pm

(0)
 (0)