Q.

It might seem difficult to change your lifestyle that the baby`s presence would inevitably demand. You may have to say good-bye to indulgent hobbies that you have developed over the years, the partying that used to be fun. But if you allow yourself to get involved in the process of your child`s growing upbuilding blocks with him, doing jigsaws, and reading from picture booksyou will discover a new joy, as you watch the wonder of life unfold through its eyes.

Tags: relationships, education, science
Asked by Josna, 09 Feb '10 11:17 am

1.

Personally speaking, I always keep some space for myself so I don't burst out and go on Farhan's Dad mode in 3 idiots movie whenever me and he / she have an argument. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the kids but then I also keep some time to myself.

I also keep some time to myself and be myself because I want my kids to know and realize I am a normal man just like the next guy in the bus and some super family superman. This I feel is especially important w/ daughter's because when they see Poppa spending FULL time with them, they sort of expect husband to do the same thing too and that's really not fair on the poor sod.

Hmmmmm, also I dunno I guess many in India follow the classical British system when it comes to family dynamics...which is NOT a bad thing, but personally I follow Japanese family dynamics because that's what my Grandpa exposed me to (Pa was always too busy w/ work). The relationships are more formalized but I think it is good in a way.

Answered by A Moin, 09 Feb '10 09:01 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Yes
only parents are finding lesser time and inclination to spend time with children in innovative and constructive manner
Answered by anil garg, 09 Mar '11 12:17 pm

(0)
 (1)
3.

Looks like you are on way to your second baby. Congratulations.
Answered by Lumpen, 09 Feb '10 11:32 am

(0)
 (1)
4.

Agreed
Answered by abhijitdey, 09 Feb '10 11:19 am

(0)
 (1)

Q.

Pakistan-Geo Super India-Star Cricket..more

Answered by sachin acharya