Q.

MUSLIMS PROTEST AGAINST A BOOK BY A CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS - Named
crescent ovr the world - is a boon or the silent holocaust

WHERE ARE OUR SECULARISTS WHO USED TO SAY THAT THE ARTIST'S FREEDOM OF SPEECH SHOULD NOT BE QUESTIONED, WHEN HUSSAIN'S CASE HAD COME OUT ?

Asked by prabhu, 26 Feb '10 11:29 am

1.

Now they are busy to hide their heads, I am more anguished by the non reaction of our so called SECULARISTS than the protestors, because this is expected, and what about the government action, which siezed over 750 books in Khammam.
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 26 Feb '10 11:32 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Mani Shankar Iyer wants Shashi Tharoor to please m f hussain and bring him back to India and his comming back will cost our country crores of rupees. Politics the world over is appeasing the minorities and making a show of broadmindedness.
I feel the secular governments all over the world should start giving certain concessions to those who giveup following religion and cults.
Answered by manoj thakur, 26 Feb '10 11:42 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

I have travelled quite vastly to most parts of India but the best to me has been the place which is Dharamshala which is a hill station in Himachal. I..more